Gold Pack Discussion

therfiles

Rosh should be a Gungan.

I have been using the tusken sniper rifle and replacing the tusken taunt animation with the cool soldier signalling animation  and replacing the tuskenrifle model to  a e11

for a tough storm commander who signals to his troops and commands them, then melees you if you get too close, this makes the npc's much more interesting to fight. 

I'm happy to skin and write npc's

Onysfx, Bek, katanamaru and 1 other like this

Rosh should be a Gungan.

I have been using the tusken sniper rifle and replacing the tusken taunt animation with the cool soldier signalling animation  and replacing the tuskenrifle model to  a e11

for a tough storm commander who signals to his troops and commands them, then melees you if you get too close, this makes the npc's much more interesting to fight. 

I'm happy to skin and write npc's

Isn't that what the CLASS_HAZARD_TROOPER does?

Mandalorian likes this

I have been using the tusken sniper rifle and replacing the tusken taunt animation with the cool soldier signalling animation  and replacing the tuskenrifle model to a e11

That's a really good idea.

Does that mean he shoots like the tusken, or did you change it's rate of fire and such in the weapons.dat file?

Mandalorian likes this

Well one slightly messed up mission vs. every stromtrooper comander is really the issue.

If the pros outweigh the cons in his mind then it's all good.

A fix for that would be to give the Tuskens their own .gla via the hex method. That would be fine since they aren't in any cutscenes.

Well one slightly messed up mission vs. every stromtrooper comander is really the issue.

If the pros outweigh the cons in his mind then it's all good.

A fix for that would be to give the Tuskens their own .gla via the hex method. That would be fine since they aren't in any cutscenes.

True. You can try the hex method, if you can get it to work. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

Mandalorian likes this

've been trying to make the effect of "falling to the dark side". What I mean is that when Jaden kills Rosh and goes to Korriban, his/her appearance would change to a darker variant. Hypothetically, I know how to do that. For instance you change the skin via a script. But not so fast: Jaden can look different, so the skin command won't help much here.

I'm thinking of doing a new variant, I am actually quite close to doing this. Scripts will still be used, but the problem is how to make an ordinary script to run a UiScript RunMod for instance. If this one is resolved, then it will be possible to make this change of transformation of Jaden into his/her darker appearance.

As I mentioned once, I would also like to change the Coruscant map in Jedi Academy. It doesn't look like Coruscant at all.

SOVIET CORSAIR likes this

I could help, but I also have an idea for a mission of my own: You get kidnapped by a drug lord into an abandoned warehouse

Also, an idea:

Slower progression. According to the books Jaden is 13 during the events of jedi academy. Jaden became a Jedi Master at the age of thirteen.

That sounds cool :) Maybe that lord could live on Nar Shaddaa? If you want to, I can send you some screenshots when I worked a little bit more on it, I'm going to map now :P

Would be strange to play as a kid in JKA, how old's Rosh then, 7? :D

Well it's almost November guys. Looks like this isn't going to get done by the end of 2013. But that's alright.

Anyone got anything to add to the project? Either a WIP to contribute or something finished for the showcase?

You really thought this was gonna be done by 2013? We're gonna revamp the entire SP. Like, seriously?

Yes. When it was a small idea, that involved just putting a bunch of people's finished mods together that already exist. We figured it would be finished real soon. But now it's grown a bit and involves some brand new ideas that will take some time.

• 3 weeks later...

An interesting twist could be to have the player walk through the level (not actual walking, running is fine) from the hanger to the goal. Then stuff goes down and the player has to get out. The player will think they need to follow the same path to get out, but then make blast doors close and other obstacles appear to make them take a longer roundabout path. Give them glimpses of the original path to let them know they are so close, but just out of reach.

Hm. i have an idea, if there was a cultist, maybe some kinda boss would be there too, left for guard extremely important place of cult activity. One brand new skin'ed, with lots of health and shields, and they meet (Jaden and Boss) around space ship, Boss block's Jaden escape, Boss stand still and swirl Jaden by Eyes, (stand in amatease kinda) Jaden already cut all shit's in base, so them both last stand in entire base. Jaden know this, and drop his armour of storm trooper\blow up it (ST costume) by force push (maybe its possible to animate) . Boss some talks, bla bla bla, Jaden tooo bal bla bla. Then goes fun, and if in storm trooper costume u not\can't use force, so now u can use it as well.

've been trying to make the effect of "falling to the dark side". What I mean is that when Jaden kills Rosh and goes to Korriban, his/her appearance would change to a darker variant. Hypothetically, I know how to do that. For instance you change the skin via a script. But not so fast: Jaden can look different, so the skin command won't help much here.

I'm thinking of doing a new variant, I am actually quite close to doing this. Scripts will still be used, but the problem is how to make an ordinary script to run a UiScript RunMod for instance. If this one is resolved, then it will be possible to make this change of transformation of Jaden into his/her darker appearance.

As I mentioned once, I would also like to change the Coruscant map in Jedi Academy. It doesn't look like Coruscant at all.

Em, have an idea, if it can be real.So, u as a jedy in JASP go to dark side, figth with Alora, etc... And come to Korriban, if the Jaden have this horrible looking face (realy like a zombie) and yellow Eyes of Sith? It's interesting for me, kinda nice thing, so u now realy sith, im bet it can be possible by change the standart head choise (in start meny where u choose body and saber), deal this: have a standart every head and a every Sith with horrible face and yellow Eyes, for use them in to the "Dark Side" choose. I mean all heads is ok, and all of them in Sith look's like variety. That's the point of my bla bla bla :D

I think its be cool to involve S'J'C in this Project as a mapper.

I think its important to redeal all entire taunts for the MP from JKO and JKA by extract all talks and mix them to nice pack of taunts, also this horrible taunt for Dessan in standart MP JKA is give me Idea about this task.

Also i have a music pack in mp.3 from Empire at War, JKO, KotOR, KotOR 2, Republick Commando, LEGO Star Wars III — The Clone Wars, LEGO Star Wars II — The Original Trilogy, LEGO Star Wars — The Complete Saga, LEGO Star Wars — The Video Game. Maybe this stuff useful to mod? U suggestions please.

MULTIPLE POOR ENGLISH POSTS

Please use the MultiQuote button to limit your post to one. Posting more than once in a row is looked down upon and makes the thread unorganized. I merged them for you this time. Also, it's a bit hard to understand you.

@ has his own projects he's working on and until a couple days ago, hasn't even been around. It would be awesome to have him aboard but that will never happen.

SOVIET CORSAIR likes this