Gold Pack Discussion

therfiles

I don't know...I was hoping to either use Yavin2 or Academy1 for the new main menu...It's peaceful. However, if we don't have the source, it won't work out.

What maps would you like to see in the Main Menu using the ingame menu idea I posted about? We can have scripted events like Duels, Battles, etc...

I don't know...I was hoping to either use Yavin2 or Academy1 for the new main menu...It's peaceful. However, if we don't have the source, it won't work out.

What maps would you like to see in the Main Menu using the ingame menu idea I posted about? We can have scripted events like Duels, Battles, etc...

It is possible to make SP maps appear in the main menu. I have most of the Sp in my main menu, and none had to be decompiled. All you need is an .arena file. If you want, I can post the one which I have which came with lugormod.

It is possible to make SP maps appear in the main menu. I have most of the Sp in my main menu, and none had to be decompiled. All you need is an .arena file. If you want, I can post the one which I have which came with lugormod.

Thanks man, but I'm referring to doing this for SP. I wanna have a camera loop on a map to play in the background of the menu. Trying to figure out what maps are viable options

Rage and SOVIET CORSAIR like this

Either of those would be perfect. If only the Academy map was more interesting, it would make most sense to use it because the game is centered around the Academy itself.

Maybe someone could make a map similar and maybe add more interesting things to it?

-Wishlist

-mindtrick level 4 (it allows you to control opponents in single player, I've tried it xD)

-new saber style names (instead of blue, yellow, and red, have soresu, shi-cho, and djem-so)

-UNLIMITED POWAH! (Level 4 lightning can be used even longer even if you don't have force, but at the expense of your health)

-More customization

-New saber system for gods sake, enough of the hit and run.

-Prone crawling

-If you do a complete voiceover replacement, more missions for SP! (Ok, this idea isn't too important xD)

-Easter eggs (Palpatine: Jaden...I told you it would come to this...I was right...the jedi are taking ovah!)

-Holstered weapons

-Grapple hook (For custom missions that require it, not like the JAplus one where you can Pull yourself up the hook, no, I mean just use it for swinging to the other side of the chasm)

-Create your own saber hilt. Not just select one, I mean actually select the parts you want with it.

-Back story of how jaden got his lightsaber (brand new mission).

-Smarter npcs that don't just stand there and wait to be sabered.

-Lightsaber settings (change the length of your saber, as well as its strength).

-Dark forces II sense (sound and darkening effect)

-Enhanced melee (more complex than the MBII version xD)

I hope these ideas don't sound too much like OJP enhanced xD

Just my ideas, if I have any more I'll post them.

Mandalorian, Bek and Circa like this

I just randomly put ideas down from the top of my head xD. I didn't expect many of them to make it lol.

Ideas that should make it are:

UNLIMITED POWAH

More customization

Prone crawling (maybe)

Easter eggs (should be extremely difficult to find)

Dark forces II sense

Circa likes this

I did a small modification similar to what you guys are talking about. I think any new weapon models we can through in would be nice. One thing I think would be good would be is to add the Trandoshan with the improved head, another is to change the sounds for the concussion rifle to the ones from Jedi Knight and get rid of the hum that the gun has as well. I never really cared for the way that concussion rifle sounds.

The downside to this is going to be personal preference. We'll definitely be keeping all mods in separate pk3's for the most part so we can include as many different kinds of mods as possible.

People love options!

Yeah. I'd love to make the whole pack an installer, and you can check/uncheck certain features.

DT. likes this