"I want it from Filefront"

• 2 months later...

Actually I remember there was a final on this map... If you can find it :3? Since this one is missing alooootta things xD

There was never a final version. The author states that in the description of the file. Quoted from the file page:

This map still isnt final. But i wont continue this.. in near future.

Simply no time for this.

This is the one from jk2files.

• 2 months later...

These are award-winning maps that are some of the best from the early days of JKA. I have contacted the author and he has agreed to have them re-hosted at JKHub as long as full credit is given.

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/developer/Wedge2211;6662

One of them is the stormy weather screenshot you guys have seen as a "secret" map of mine in another thread here on the forums.

(I'm not back to being active here, I just felt I owe this to the author and to the greater community.)

Asgarath83 and Bek like this

I don't know if I should be posting this here, but I don't really think that my request qualifies for a new topic. Since I've also seen people request things from Hapslash here before, I'm guessing that this request would be allowed here.

I'm a big fan of Hapslash, and have downloaded nearly all of his mods, albeit one or two exceptions. My favorite model that he has made is, by far, his Stormtrooper model, but his Imperial model replacement stands at a close second place. This Imperial mod included a new base model to replace the original model, included five skins with the model(three of them replaced the original skins while the other two stood by themselves.), and a new pistol for the regular Imperial to use in Jedi Outcast.

I know that his models of General Veers, Tarkin, and Mohc weren't actually finished and available as separate downloadable files(or were they?), but the regular imperial mod that I just explained about was finished and available for anyone to get. The problem is, all of the links to download the mod now are dead, and I can't find the mod anywhere. The only place I knew where I could find the mod by itself was at Lucasfiles, but that website's been down for a while, and I doubt it'll be brought back.

I originally had the mod for both JK2 and JK3, but I uninstalled and deleted all of my mods from both for my own reasons.

The Hapslash void doesn't have any working links either, and no matter where I search, I can't find it. The void even has links for PCgamemods still, which has been down for over five years. It also shows JK2files under the download section, but the mod was never uploaded there. MBII also has Hapslash's Imperial model, but when I tried to take the model from the MBII assets and use it in the original game, the model never works correctly in-game.

So ya, does anyone have the original mod that you could post DL link to? I don't care whether or not it has the Imperial pistol replacement.

349362.jpg

I should have probably mentioned that, while I already know about those reskins, none of the badges seem to work right. They all appear with missing textures. People in the comments of those files seems to have the same problem, also. Out of all of his reskins I tried, only one had their badge correctly textured.

I should have probably mentioned that, while I already know about those reskins, none of the badges seem to work right. They all appear with missing textures. People in the comments of those files seems to have the same problem, also. Out of all of his reskins I tried, only one had their badge correctly textured.

I believe @ has the Hapslash officers that he can link you to.

I remember Eez had some of them in his Uncut mod, which replace the base ones:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wjdgvr4ib7pwtov/zZ_ImperialReplacement.pk3

And the one's Revian posted awhile back:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc94qo4ew12nsde/hs_imperial.zip

The second is only the model's folder, so if you want to get it ingame, you'll need to add models/players folders, and change the .skin file paths so it overwrites the base one

Merek and McGroose like this

Thank you for posting those links!

I also knew about the base model reskins that you posted, and while they're pretty good, I still prefer Hapslash's replacement.

I was able to modify the HS Imperial model you provided so that it replaced the regular imperials, and it works just as I had hoped. I've only got two problems with it, though.

The first being that the multiplayer icons that came with the original mod weren't provided, but I can overlook that.

The second problem is that all of the officers, whether just regulars or higher ranks, have the same badge. They all share the same badge that the regular Imperial model wears.

349362.jpg

They all share the badge type worn by the officer in the middle of the picture.

I checked the skin file for the Commander variant in notepad, and he had a list of badges with only one actually used. I turned off the one in use and tried to use the 1X6 badge variant instead of the common 2X3 one. He still had the 2X3 variant, though. When I replaced the 2X3 variant texture with the 2X6 one and noticed that all of the skins now have the same badge type, but a different color than before, I decided that they all have the same badge model, and will only read the one texture which corresponds to it.

Anyone have a fix to this? 

@@Circa, is anyone going to upload Wedge's maps, or should I submit them? I prefer the staff did it so that it doesn't appear under my files, but as an official JKHub upload. Wedge is fine with it as long as the readmes and original author details are kept intact.

@@McGroose I saw this a bit late. This is what I have from HapSlash. I think it's exactly what you're looking for:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g73d9y0rzwfq7da/Imperial%20Officer.pk3

McGroose likes this

Should probably get it uploaded here so people can easily find it. Do you still have the original zip/readme?

No, unfortunately I don't have the original ZIP or readme for the Imperial Officer… Once unpacked, I generally only keep the PK3s. And this was downloaded a long long time ago. Can the readme not be found online, either?

EDIT: I'll see if I can get in touch with HapSlash again and if he still has it.

@@Circa, is anyone going to upload Wedge's maps, or should I submit them? I prefer the staff did it so that it doesn't appear under my files, but as an official JKHub upload. Wedge is fine with it as long as the readmes and original author details are kept intact.

@@McGroose I saw this a bit late. This is what I have from HapSlash. I think it's exactly what you're looking for:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g73d9y0rzwfq7da/Imperial%20Officer.pk3

Members can submit the files. We just change the author of the file to our generic "JKHub" account.

Thank's everyone! I'm positive that this is the original version of the mod I've been looking forever to find. Thanks for also including the Imperial Commando model! I'm sure I can find good use for that in both SP and MP.

I agree with Omicron that we should upload the mod here so that others can download it.

Also, forget what I asked earlier regarding the model ranks. The mod probably always had this issue, and I just never really noticed until now. It's not really important, anyway.

EDIT: Actually, it turns out this version of the model DOES include different ranks, but I'm still experimenting with it so that I can get the rankings just the way I want for each skin. I don't know what this version of the mod has that the previous version posted earlier lacked, but whatever.