I think the old head was better but you know! :(:D

And when will you release the model,because i can't wait!  :D

release??  :D

The old head's topology was shit and was difficult to work with. This one is still in it's beginning stages. So no, the old head was indeed not better and it will start showing soon. I will release this seperate as soon as it's done. As for all of the rest of the things you have asked me about, they will all be released with the mod once IT is finished. If you must have a date, I'd say at this rate, the mod should be released right around 2047

Are you going to use normal mapping with this @@ChalklYne ?

No. What I will do is once I get the overall shape down, I will subdivide it a few times and sculpt and paint in the pores and folds and things like that, then export the high res mesh and do rendermaps of the shadows and ambient occlusion, then overlay the three textures in photoshop until i get a good result, then bake em together, and apply it as a texture to the low res mesh. I may render out a normal map from zbrush and leave it in the pk3 for future use once we get that implemented. 

oooh NOW it's looks GREAT ! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:   :winkthumb:  B)

hmmmm..not sure about that...eye sockets and mouth look ok (maybe the mouth needs just a little more tweaking to get a bit more definition on the upper lip) from the front now; eye socket shape may be a bit off but just slightly. the jaw and chin seem a bit off though (chin seems to be to "pointy" :P). 

..it's a though one this is but the amount of work Chalk's done on it is encouraging; i'm sure he'll get it right soon :D

ChalklYne likes this

http://jkhub.org/topic/1339-starkiller/page-28

first renders on this page looked close to that dude aside from:

- nose

- lips seem like he was preparing to put lipstick on :P but otherwise spot-on

- face looked a bit sucked in (like Starkiller hasn't been eating his cereal for a couple days)

head, forehead and hair-line seemed a bit more closer to the truth than in the last post imho. 

Major respect for sticking true to get this done Chalk!

ChalklYne likes this