Moonbase Labs

@@Szico VII : I am texturing the chair...dunno if I'll finish it tonight, some stuff came up and I didn't get to work on it till late, but @@Inyri helped me solve the problem with exporting .md3s....well I say solved...all I did was ask her if she knew why it wasn't working and suddenly it worked. I also dunno how this will be scaled when it comes in, so we should probably test that tomorrow.

Screenshot: http://puu.sh/1fkle

And I'm still being thoroughly impressed by the Content that I see coming through JKHub, I mean, this map looks awesome, I'm very pro-'this map'.

You've done/You're doing an amazing job here, As Azatha's said already, even I can think up reasons for Rp on this map and so many other uses for it. Love the detail, the lighting and I've always been a huge Doom Fan.

Very impressed, No quarrels with this one!

Szico VII likes this

I use reference images for this one, mostly just google-ing Doom 3 pictures and running around the MP maps. I can draw but rarely do, usually see what I want in my head and just try make it work in reality. As for layout...I just work at it as I go along, trying to keep to basic ffa/ctf principles (roughly even, multiple routes, circular, vertical variation)

Then I just move my mouse a bit and a map appears. Seriously. It just appears quite slowly.....