I thought there was a request for this? Now I cant find it and had to start a new thread =(

False. I found it... but... it was locked. "What character should DT Make for Jedi Academy" thread... first page... tenth request down. That one. I'd like to quote that post from 2012 please. I's in here at 4 am resurrecting your posts @@MagSul

https://youtu.be/_gKlhAXDn28

At the moment he has all his blocks, locks, bounces, things just kinda smashed into one, but it'll separate nicely when I'm done.

This guy was animated with a full saber system and a couple other goodies not shown here. He will be cool =)

I'd release him now if I could figure out the bending while looking thing. I think it's tag related because I haven't given him any real tags yet. We shall see. For now, Heres what I got. I'll be switching between this and jabba so I can really get a good feel for custom saber sets.

As always I'm sure he could use a better texture and shader... but I never really get those how I like them and it takes forever, theres better texture artists than me here who can purdy her up.

Plus, the refs on this guy were simply abysmal. 

Wasa, Langerd, RevanKnight and 5 others like this

I thought there was a request for this? Now I cant find it and had to start a new thread =(

False. I found it... but... it was locked. "What character should DT Make for Jedi Academy" thread... first page... tenth request down. That one. I'd like to quote that post from 2012 please. I's in here at 4 am resurrecting your posts @@MagSul

At the moment he has all his blocks, locks, bounces, things just kinda smashed into one, but it'll separate nicely when I'm done.

This guy was animated with a full saber system and a couple other goodies not shown here. He will be cool =)

I'd release him now if I could figure out the bending while looking thing. I think it's tag related because I haven't given him any real tags yet. We shall see. For now, Heres what I got. I'll be switching between this and jabba so I can really get a good feel for custom saber sets.

As always I'm sure he could use a better texture and shader... but I never really get those how I like them and it takes forever, theres better texture artists than me here who can purdy her up.

Awesome work! 

It reminds me how i made Walle :) Creating droids and robots is always cool and for starting animators it is the best option to start.

ChalklYne and TheWhitePhoenix like this

You're quickly reaching the status of based god! This is such a genious idea!

And the pictures

zLHuOry.jpg

Accuracy is off here and there on the textures... but in the right hands this thing could look nice. I got all the bumps and stuff for it...

oGT5QzV.png

So maybe we rend2 or something as well. I personally dont have the setup to test it out

And the pictures

zLHuOry.jpg

Accuracy is off here and there on the textures... but in the right hands this thing could look nice. I got all the bumps and stuff for it...

oGT5QzV.png

So maybe we rend2 or something as well. I personally dont have the setup to test it out

Looks like plastic

Smells like glue.

I was going to bug @@AshuraDX for his Substance PBR conversion workflow, but decided winging it with little effort, and depending on someone else to fix my problems as I cast it out into the world like an abandoned infant, would be more conducive to my happiness, and I find your candor disturbing. I'll either turn a blind eye and leave it as is, because I got style... or, I'll go bug Ashuradx for his Substance export method now that someone has called me out on it lol. Ashuradx doesn't just give away his secrets... they must be extracted.

And to answer your

But wasn't there a T3 in one of those Kotf or MD or similar mods? :huh:

I don't know. This thing has moves like Jagger though... I doubt theirs did
  • 4 weeks later...

I tried for so long to get T3 for my films... I scared away a couple modders, lol. It's interesting to see him with unique move sets, that's a nice change of pace!

ive just been working on other projects. He's ready to go the only problem is separating all of his anims in animations.cfg but to get the saber fighting system working correctly it needs to be meticulously organized and i just havent had the boredom enough to do it

ZanderNao likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...