Jaxxon the space rabbit (or Lepi) for Jedi Academy

• 1 month later...

Wow, I didn't know that. That would have been awesome. 

Everything seems to indicate that the Vong will appear in the future as they're somewhat considered to be canonical (as is everything that was going to be produced in TCW but didn't finally make it). There will be differences from the old canon so that it fits with Lucas' view of the force, so they won't be immune to the force and things like that, but I think that's better than what we had. I believe the same thing will happen with KOTOR, they'll eventually make some things canonical and hopefully others will rest in the garbage bin of eternity. Still, we must try to avoid being misled by Youtube clickbait, if Jaxxon ever becomes canon again, I'm mostly sure it'll be different from what it used to be. 

Wasa likes this

So Disney thinks KOTOR, Jedi knight series, and the vong are trash, but hey the silly rabbit is worth bringing back.  :mad:

Well Disney? You wanna know what you can do now? You can:

In Jaxxon's defense though, i should note that as a non Star Wars character he'd have been great, just like Earthworm Jim, ya know?

I believe the same thing will happen with KOTOR, they'll eventually make some things canonical and hopefully others will rest in the garbage bin of eternity.

Pardon me turning on the fanboy, but what things would those be exactly?