Dexter Jettster along with his Diner

I was kinda wondering if the Movie Battles game had a Dexter Jettster model along with a map of his own Diner that used to be called Didi and Astri's Café? In fact I kinda found what's suppose to be a small map of Dexter's Diner. I would so love to play as the 4 armed Besalisk that can roam in his own Diner while serving Panna Cakes! Get it? Cause it definitely sounded like Pancakes! :lol:

dexter_imv6.jpg test.jpg

krkarr, GustavoPredador and dg1995 like this

MB2 doesn't have a Dexter model, as far as I know no one has ever done one.

Well I'm surprised, I mean they had Jar Jar along with other fascinating creatures from the galaxy in Movie Battles, but how come not Dexter Jettster? He usually sat next to long-time best friend Obi-Wan drinking Jawa juice talking about the Kamino sabre dart that Jango Fett fired at Zam Wesell.

I'm not surprised at all. His 4 arms are a tricky subject that would need to be animated from scratch.

The same goes with grevious.. yeah there is the 4 arm model but his arms looks weird as hell.. because they are just parented sticks to the normal arms

I did have a Pong Krell on my computer...

Four arms and all.

Well, unless you created a new skeleton and a new .gla for the model

Alongside all the animation work this would require - that surely wouldn't have worked too good ingame. Unless you posed the arms to have them tight to his body and weighted them to the torso bones. While that would allow the model to work with the base _humanoid skeleton, I don't think that'd be the result the op hopes for.

Well, unless you created a new skeleton and a new .gla for the model

Alongside all the animation work this would require - that surely wouldn't have worked too good ingame. Unless you posed the arms to have them tight to his body and weighted them to the torso bones. While that would allow the model to work with the base _humanoid skeleton, I don't think that'd be the result the op hopes for.

I'd love to try and animate a model with a custom skeleton like that one, sounds like a really fun challenge.

I mean he isn't the best looking guy in the galaxy, but Obi-Wan really seems to like him. Anyone else find that scene creepy?

Say Whaaaaaaaaaat? How the heck can that scene with Obi-Wan and Dexter be creepy? I think it looks interesting because it reminds me of talking to one of my best friends who I used to know. Same thing that Obi-Wan knows Dexter at a young age.

Jeff and GamerRedNeck like this

Say Whaaaaaaaaaat? How the heck can that scene with Obi-Wan and Dexter is creepy? I think it looks interesting because it reminds me of talking to one of my best friends who I used to know. Same thing that Obi-Wan knows Dexter at a young age.

I just thought Obi-Wan looked way to happy to see him, I mean he is grinning ear to ear the whole time. I'm always amazed how people can watch a film and get two totally different perspectives on the same scene. I never thought of it the way you did, but hey it makes sense.