Jeff's never ending WIP's

Message added by Circa

The content in this forum thread is not owned, created, or hosted by JKHub. Any copyright is held by relevant entities. Legal enquiries can be sent via our contact form.

I've checked the pack and he wasn't in it 

@@Jeff worked on a Kotor Pack and it's in his downloads. But LT Grenn isn't in it. With what he worked on, I'm really impressed. My hope is that him and a few others work on all of the Kotor models that weren't imported before and perfect them for the game, as perfect as Kotor imported models can get, anyways. But ultimately, that's up to him and whoever else sees this that's a modeler/frankensteiner. 

Kuhe likes this

could you possibly make lieutenant grenn from kotor 2?

@@Jeff worked on a Kotor Pack and it's in his downloads. But LT Grenn isn't in it. With what he worked on, I'm really impressed. My hope is that him and a few others work on all of the Kotor models that weren't imported before and perfect them for the game, as perfect as Kotor imported models can get, anyways. But ultimately, that's up to him and whoever else sees this that's a modeler/frankensteiner. 

I may get to these at some point, but I just had my hard drive die, and I lost everything I had. It's hard to get motivated after losing so much stuff.

I may get to these at some point, but I just had my hard drive die, and I lost everything I had. It's hard to get motivated after losing so much stuff.

:o Sorry to hear that, man. :( But don't give up. If you have back up harddrives, be sure to use them in the future. Copies of your work so in case stuff like that happens is great for preparing for whatever happens in the future.

Jeff likes this

Why? Jeff's version looks as AWESOME as if it was ported.

Jeff, the model looks GREAT! Thanks a lot for the AMAZING models, we really appreciate your patience, hard work and dedication!

Oh, I know that. 

Its just the little things, you know?

Constructive criticism is always a good thing in my book.

Like, making the cloak a darkish grey, or black, similar to Tulak's.

Adding arm braces similar to what the actual model has.

Stuff like that.

But for what we got, it looks great!!!!

Oh, I know that. 

Its just the little things, you know?

Constructive criticism is always a good thing in my book.

Like, making the cloak a darkish grey, or black, similar to Tulak's.

Adding arm braces similar to what the actual model has.

Stuff like that.

But for what we got, it looks great!!!!

I tried to find a piece from somewhere for the arm braces, but couldn't if you have any ideas let me know and I'll add them. As far as the cloak I matched it to the screens you posted.