E-11 Standalone project (To be featured later in WeaponsHD)

Make a variety of different stocks and I'll include support for them. 

I'd also like there to be a scope mask if you could do that. Sorry if that's a lot to ask, but I have some big ideas in mind!

The stock is this extendable part, right? I think I get that, but whatever do you mean by a scope mask? a texture mask?

EDIT: just FYI I sorted those things out :P keep checking the previous post for updates for now, once the model is finished tho, I'm gonna add the sketchfab embeds to the first post.

The E-11 is supposed to have a pair or "lines" (not sure how to call them) on the top of the cartridge, like this:

PbAmDCG.jpg

The original screen-used ones have them, but for some reason the Battlefront model doesn't.

Yes well I'm working with several different concepts... The most part of the gun was remodeled after the modern EA Battlefront E-11, thus the differences. If you want me to, just say the word and I can add such an ammo cartridge as a bonus skin.

GLTh3Pr0 likes this

Yes well I'm working with several different concepts... The most part of the gun was remodeled after the modern EA Battlefront E-11, thus the differences. If you want me to, just say the word and I can add such an ammo cartridge as a bonus skin.

Oh yeah, that'd be great!

Rooxon likes this

And this is the lowpoly? Jeez...

If it wasn't for all those little parts and the stock, which I HAVE to keep with all faces cuz it'll be extendable sometime later, yeah... Switching out some cylinders with less sided ones and I should get it to around 1,8k verts. But honestly...

Did you know one gun in the new battlefront has 4k verts and faces? and in-game you see like ten, twenty of those. Add the playermodels. The scene. The special effects, SMAA and the likes.. Todays computers CAN handle such numbers easily, what worries me are JKA engine limitations...

GPChannel likes this

I'm just not a fan of the scope's glass. :P

Also, you'll definitely want to test it in-game a lot before you release it if you're worried that it has too many verts/faces/polys, etc.

Of course, I know. I plan on testing it with at least 30-40-50 stormies on one map and through several different maps. If by scope's glass you mean the sheer... uniform glass material I actually used for it, you're right. In-game I wanna make this almost transparent with an environmental shader and this scope mask I created:

scopemask.png

I googled for it, then reproduced it in Photoshop. Also, I've edited the previous post and added the extended stock version lowpoly to it with a slightly different texture. Tell me which one everyone likes more, the one on the stored stock or the extended one.

Langerd and yeyo JK like this