Episode VII (The Force Awakens) content for JKA? (For modders & devs alike)

Ok guys..
  So this is my first "official" post/thread on the forum. And whilst I'm not actually a modder or designer, myself.. I just wanted to throw this out there, for all the developers & modders who are actually in the process of building mods, skins and anything else "canon" related to the Star Wars universe. Whilst I've seen quite a few "Expanded Universe" content on the site and across the forum (Some, much better than others.. But all of which deserve a lot of credit to each individual for putting the time and effort into creating those respective mods).
  I digress.. So seeing as how I do thoroughly enjoy my movie-based content above anything else outside of the movies.. And what with "The Force Awakens" hitting movie theatres in a little over 2-weeks time (My 3D tickets are booked, ready and waiting :shifty:
 ), I thought I'd do a request for any modders that are heavily or even remotely interested in modding the JKA game and converting it into "The Force Awakens". I'm trying to find as many mods as possible, that are are accurate and close to the characters in "The Force Awakens", as can be. My only problem thus far, is that there's quite a few (rather incredible looking) mods that are used for the Multi-player aspect of the game (mods such as "Movie Battles II". etc.), whereas I enjoy the Single Player side of JKA, much more. (Unless of course, the teams of modders behind creations like the "Evolution of Combat" and "Movie Battles" mods, are planning to include "The Force Awakens" content/campaign/story in their new updates, that would be absolutely incredible!!  :P (The lightsaber duel betweem Kylo Ren & Finn in the wintery forrest (.gif image shown below), would be a great addition)

I know @@DT85 is hard at work, on a number of WiP's and there's also other modders across the forum & site that are modding their way through NEW content, respectively. But if anyone wants to direct me to any content that is from Episode VII and is usable in the Single Player aspect of the game.. Then by all means, feel free to link the respective content in a reply.

The Force Awakens content + other mods I'm looking for (To "preferably" replace the in-game default models (if possible)):

- Kylo Ren
Kylo_Ren.jpg

Kylo_Ren.jpg

- Captain Phasma
Captain_Phasma.jpg

Captain_Phasma_2.jpg

- General Hux
General_Hux.jpg

- Supreme Leader Snoke
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any images (or images that were even useful) for Supreme Leader Snoke.

- The "First Order" Stormtroopers
The_First_Order_Stormtroopers.jpg

The_First_Order_Stormtroopers_2.jpg

The_First_Order_Stormtrooper.jpg

- The "First Order" Stormtroopers E11 rifles (Black & White design)
First_Order_Stormtrooper_E_11_Rifle.jpg

- The "First Order" Snowtroopers (for use on the Hoth level)
First_Order_Snowtrooper.jpg

First_Order_Snowtrooper_2.jpg

First_Order_Snowtrooper_3.jpg

- The "First Order" Snowtrooper Officer (for use on the Hoth level)
First_Order_Snowtrooper_Officer.jpg

- The "First Order" Flametroopers/Firetroopers
First_Order_Flametrooper.jpg

First_Order_Flametrooper_2.jpg

- The "First Order" Tie-Pilot
First_Order_Tie_Pilot.jpg

- Luke Skywalker
@@DT85 is working on this mod (Currently a WiP)

- Han Solo
Han_Solo.jpg

- Chewbacca (Although, I'm aware he's already in the game, on the first mission on Tattooine)
Chewbacca.jpg

- General Leia Organa
leia_organa.jpg

- Finn
Finn.png
Finn_2.png

- Poe Dameron
Poe_Dameron.jpg

- C-3PO and R2D2 (visual upgrades)
C_3_PO_R2_D2.jpg

- BB-8 Droid
BB8_Render1_jpg6b4116d0_414f_40ab_935a_f

R2_D2_BB_8.jpg

R2_D2_BB_8_2.png

- NEW X-Wings
X_Wing.jpg

- Revell X-Wing
Revell_X_Wing.jpg

- NEW Tie-Fighters
First_Order_TIE_Fighter.jpg

Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle
the_force_awakens_kylo_ren_revell.jpg

- Any maps/levels/environments that are seen in the film (Understandably would have to wait for the movie's release before this type of content could be made, for obvious reasons)

**Note**
But please.. I am looking for "Single Player" content. NOT "Multiplayer".

Anyhow, to finish off the post.. Apologies for the rather long, drawn out post.. Here, maybe a little "The Force Awakens" hype thrown in, will improve the boring text, a bit  ;)

4.gif

7.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

18.gif

22.gif

28.gif

33.gif

It's good to see Disney Infinity is getting a Force Awakens playset (which I will be picking up on PC):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuz4fQQOuE
.. Let's hope that EA STAR WARS Battlefront gets the same treatment  :mellow: 

Many thanks to all.. And as always, may the Force be with you.

Ok guys..

So this is my first "official" post/thread on the forum. And whilst I'm not actually a modder or designer, myself.. I just wanted to throw this out there, for all the developers & modders who are actually in the process of building mods, skins and anything else "canon" related to the Star Wars universe. Whilst I've seen quite a few "Expanded Universe" content on the site and across the forum (Some, much better than others.. But all of which deserve a lot of credit to each individual for putting the time and effort into creating those respective mods).

I digress.. So seeing as how I do thoroughly enjoy my movie-based content above anything else outside of the movies.. And what with "The Force Awakens" hitting movie theatres in a little over 2-weeks time (My 3D tickets are booked, ready and waiting :shifty: ), I thought I'd do a request for any modders that are heavily or even remotely interested in modding the JKA game and converting it into "The Force Awakens". I'm trying to find as many mods as possible, that are are accurate and close to the characters in "The Force Awakens", as can be. My only problem thus far, is that there's quite a few (rather incredible looking) mods that are used for the Multi-player aspect of the game (mods such as "Movie Battles II". etc.), whereas I enjoy the Single Player side of JKA, much more. (Unless of course, the teams of modders behind creations like the "Evolution of Combat" and "Movie Battles" mods, are planning to include "The Force Awakens" content/campaign/story in their new updates, that would be absolutely incredible!!  :P (The lightsaber duel betweem Kylo Ren & Finn in the wintery forrest (.gif image shown below), would be a great addition)

I know @@DT85 is hard at work, on a number of WiP's and there's also other modders across the forum & site that are modding their way through NEW content, respectively. But if anyone wants to direct me to any content that is from Episode VII and is usable in the Single Player aspect of the game.. Then by all means, feel free to link the respective content in a reply.

The Force Awakens content + other mods I'm looking for (To "preferably" replace the in-game default models (if possible)):

- Kylo Ren
<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=6f5185aa6df647527fa6998447b99c14&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6557&p=96063&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,qWLXzJ-b4O,true,false,HWujPNJ8qX0'); //]]></script>Kylo_Ren.jpg&&0

- Captain Phasma
Captain_Phasma.jpg

Captain_Phasma_2.jpg

- General Hux
General_Hux.jpg

- Supreme Leader Snoke
Unfortunately, I couldn't find any images (or images that were even useful) for Supreme Leader Snoke.

- The "First Order" Stormtroopers
The_First_Order_Stormtroopers.jpg

The_First_Order_Stormtroopers_2.jpg

The_First_Order_Stormtrooper.jpg

- The "First Order" Stormtroopers E11 rifles (Black & White design)
First_Order_Stormtrooper_E_11_Rifle.jpg

- The "First Order" Snowtroopers (for use on the Hoth level)
First_Order_Snowtrooper.jpg

First_Order_Snowtrooper_2.jpg

First_Order_Snowtrooper_3.jpg

- The "First Order" Snowtrooper Officer (for use on the Hoth level)
First_Order_Snowtrooper_Officer.jpg

- The "First Order" Flametroopers/Firetroopers
First_Order_Flametrooper.jpg

First_Order_Flametrooper_2.jpg

- The "First Order" Tie-Pilot
First_Order_Tie_Pilot.jpg

- Luke Skywalker
@@DT85 is working on this mod (Currently a WiP)

- Han Solo
Han_Solo.jpg

- Chewbacca (Although, I'm aware he's already in the game, on the first mission on Tattooine)
Chewbacca.jpg

- General Leia Organa
leia_organa.jpg

- Finn
Finn.png
Finn_2.png
Finn_3.jpg

- Poe Dameron
Poe_Dameron.jpg

- C-3PO and R2D2 (visual upgrades)
C_3_PO_R2_D2.jpg

- BB-8 Droid
BB8_Render1_jpg6b4116d0_414f_40ab_935a_f

R2_D2_BB_8.jpg

R2_D2_BB_8_2.png

- NEW X-Wings
X_Wing.jpg

- Revell X-Wing
Revell_X_Wing.jpg

- NEW Tie-Fighters
First_Order_TIE_Fighter.jpg

Kylo Ren’s Command Shuttle

the_force_awakens_kylo_ren_revell.jpg

- Any maps/levels/environments that are seen in the film (Understandably would have to wait for the movie's release before this type of content could be made, for obvious reasons)

**Note**

But please.. I am looking for "Single Player" content. NOT "Multiplayer".

Anyhow, to finish off the post.. Apologies for the rather long, drawn out post.. Here, maybe a little "The Force Awakens" hype thrown in, will improve the boring text, a bit  ;) 

4.gif

7.gif

12.gif

13.gif

14.gif

15.gif

18.gif

22.gif

28.gif

33.gif

It's good to see Disney Infinity is getting a Force Awakens playset (which I will be picking up on PC):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxuz4fQQOuE

.. Let's hope that EA STAR WARS Battlefront gets the same treatment  :mellow: 

Many thanks to all.. And as always, may the Force be with you.

It's really that hard for you to browse the Downloads section?

JAWSFreelao and Lancelot like this

It's really that hard for you to browse the Downloads section?

No, but it would certainly help with other people's input. And what with modders improving their mods and upgrading them all the time. It's just keeping on top of them, that's all. Plus, it's also a good chance to acquire some new mods, if people wanna be helpful with their own input.. That's why I'm putting this here. If you read through the first part of the post, you'd understand what I'm saying.

No, but it would certainly help with other people's input. And what with modders improving their mods and upgrading them all the time. It's just keeping on top of them, that's all. Plus, it's also a good chance to acquire some new mods, if people wanna be helpful with their own input.. That's why I'm putting this here. If you read through the first part of the post, you'd understand what I'm saying.

It just looks to me like you don't want to go through the Downloads section and bookmark all the Episode VII Mods which would keep you updated. But eh, whatever. :)

We have one model (could be wrong) and a few TFA frankensteins and skins, which honestly isn't a whole lot and some of the quality of those works may arguably be questionable BUT I think in time we will get a lot more TFA content, the movie has not even come out yet. In whole this makes the fact that the people that are making some kind of work related to TFA (Not even mentioning @@DT85) is amazing and you honestly should not ask for more then that at this stage. Like I said before wait for the following months/years after TFA comes out and then you can start expecting new models and such.  

Darth Sion likes this

There's already request threads in Mod Requests & Suggestions for most of the stuff on this Thread. @@Barricade24 Is this Thread really necessary? Can you see a point in it which i'm missing? :huh:

Considering there is indeed an SP thread in the requests forums and this really is more a request, I will point you towards that.

http://jkhub.org/topic/6452-the-force-awakens-conversion-mod-for-sp/

EDIT:

I have also relocated this thread to the requests forum.

Daedra and Darth Sion like this
  • 7 months later...