EPVII Luke Skywalker

Glad I could help you, if i may be in help with some other screenshots if you need (not that we got a moving actor or actions :D heh), but still there might be some details i could've miss.

The only other screenshot possible is of the side of Lukes Head in the Episode VIII Production Trailer.

GPChannel likes this

something you could try: throw your lowpoly into xnormal as both the high and low def mesh and let it bake a Bent normal map

once you have that:

take the green channel and apply it ontop of your layerstack with the blendmode set to soft light, try 60% opacity and tweak to your liking

take the blue channel and put it ontop, then set its blendmode to multiply, I'd suggest starting with about 30% opacity

DT. likes this

Yeah I was going to do this, but unfortunately I've lost some of my source files so it would take me some redo to grab out the highpoly bakes. MBII's SBD really worked out well using that method, the highpoly really came out well. When I manage to grab the blu-ray, I'll screencap his robo hand for refs and redo. While I'm at it, I may as well get those highpoly bakes and do some old man neck texturing. Right now, it's as smooth as Jawa's ass. :P

Darth Sion likes this

Yeah I was going to do this, but unfortunately I've lost some of my source files so it would take me some redo to grab out the highpoly bakes. MBII's SBD really worked out well using that method, the highpoly really came out well. When I manage to grab the blu-ray, I'll screencap his robo hand for refs and redo. While I'm at it, I may as well get those highpoly bakes and do some old man neck texturing. Right now, it's as smooth as Jawa's ass. :P

That's slightly disturbing that you know what a Jawa's ass looks like.. I'd have thought it would just be cloth from the robes?  :lol:

DT. likes this

@@DT85

Here you go.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=8c8f6da4fc36b6e73156670a20e61d78&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6144&p=107214&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,x6qex241g9g'); //]]></script>ffc-luke-champion-tall.jpg&&0

They had BETTER not kill Luke off in this trilogy. At least let HIM live to see the next generation take over at the end. But if they do have to kill him off, if I would make a call on it, have him take Snoke with him in a hero style death.

Darth Sion likes this

What I really need is all angles of that robotic hand...

All the references I could find.

CNoqhltWsAAUrr8.jpg

SPOILER_ALERT_THE_FORCE_AWAKENS_LUKE_SKY

luke-skywalker-force-awakens-brian-rood.

2E64730400000578-0-image-a-21_1447371445

Way back in this Thread should also be a picture of Lukes robot hand holding a thank you note from JJ Abrams.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=b2befafb4b1cdc8004423e7e4efa8d7f&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=6144&p=107887&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,vDyRJMSd5C4'); //]]></script>64f194_75e2c7b84976428e9f39f2c765fdf339.

pIwdqw5.jpg

dab2a21a9c4b6c25e2e619002a331e01.png

image11.jpg&&0

Yeah that's it.

@@DT85

It's a strange thing because on the unreleased toy, the hand has gold elements, yet the movie version has grey where the gold should be. I think with these references it should be fairly simple to just take out the color of the gold.

Perhaps even 2 variants? A gold version and grey version. :P

dark_apprentice likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...