Female Rodian

Not sure that you need a new model. Why not re-texture one of the default Jaden Rodians to female? I think it would work well. Say, this one for example:

Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_Jedi_Academy_Rodia

If you were to tweak anything, you would only need to tweak the width of the hips.

z3filus likes this

@@elek2008 but You have files? Or you stopped it in the middle of the work? If not the best option is for You to send it to someone who can weight it , make parts and textures paths .

The creators were lazy.. why they ddidnt make whole species with both sex? Playin as Kel dor female or zabrak male would be rly cool :)

I only know how to make textures and do coding for this game. I haven't figured out how to make models for it. The model I have is just  a slimmer rodian head on Jans body without the vest. I'm sure someone who has made models before could do a better job. I would love it if someone did it for all the races though. Male twi'lek, Female kel dor, male zabrak, ect.. Although I think A male zabrak would just require a few texture edits on one of the darth maul skins.

A male zabrak would just require a few texture edits on one of the darth maul skins.

be patient my child, I have the greatest DarthMaul model WIP, just busy with work so it's coming up slowly.  There will be a pack of look-a-like Zabraks + 1 Marvel Character.

JAWSFreelao likes this

I tried to create a player model but could not figure out to create glm files. Could someone who knows how create a female rodian model? A player model would be better.

I could do it, but I'd need a picture of what you want or at least what parts you want bashed together.

I could do it, but I'd need a picture of what you want or at least what parts you want bashed together.

What I was trying to do was use the rodians head and hands on the Jan model. I also removed the jacket. My problem is I have no idea how to make that into a glm.

What I was trying to do was use the rodians head and hands on the Jan model. I also removed the jacket. My problem is I have no idea how to make that into a glm.

Which rodian head from the jedi_rm or the regular one?

A nice addition. JA would only benefit, if there are not only different species, but also different sex of aliens species.

So far we have a few Rodian females, notably from different sources.

One is seen in Episode VI Return of the Jedi, a member of Max Rebo Band, known as Greeata Jendowanian:

Greeata_btm.jpg

I can't forget to mention Lolo Purs from the Clone Wars, a senator from Rodia.

Lolo_Purs.png

A female Rodian trader can also be found on Nar Shaddaa in KOTOR II, but she looks more like other Rodians in game.

Bek likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Now we need someone to take any of the female playable races and add the rodian head to at, as well as re-color the skin. Now I have no idea how to make models but I could probably recolor the skin. Either the twi'lek or human female body would be usable. I think there is another one but I can't remember off the top of my head.