(Personal request) Industrial Explorer Outfit

I've recently was searching over TFU-2's costumes and I've somehow wanted to use the Industrial Explorer outfit in JKA. The closest i came up with is this, but i will need someone who's having Blender and is able to frankenstein, to help me with changing the head and putting one extra detail – Vader's mask part of his helmet (with the voice module) just that and the head of one specific Galen Marek model. Thanks in advance :)

Nonsense. Nobody hates Starkiller. He's not Rosh.

He's one of the most requested characters. Many versions have been made of

him, including the Sith Stalker.

And that is why I said that, because there were too many requests for TFU's character and I thought, that mostly it's not so well accepted in the JKA universe.

I am stuck in the end with exporting it, and even after I tried to do it again from beginning, when i reach the last part where i have to type "head_0" and hit Enter, so that the head goes into the body, it doesn't go anywhere anymore :( dunno what's going on wrong, but i tried the lesson for frankensteining a lot. I can provide the model in Blender, here's how it looks (btw the head i am using for Starkiller is from Hell Kobra's jedi adventure robe model also can be found as desert_gear model on the files here)

Starkiller Industrial Outfit

Holly S*b**s O__O daammmnn, I know that ported stuff are not welcome here, but if this thing works in JKA without causing problems jut WOW. I have only re-skined the outfit of Luke_Pilot model and wanted to put the head i like the most of Starkiller, cuz there's no better one yet. But right now as i saw ur project i think i just had orgasm as i was watching it :D

Vade Parvis and GPChannel like this

You'll need to use new textures or we can't accept it.

Ok, thanks for the information. Maybe, I'll can do something in Substance Designer special for publication, if I can sufficiently understand this software. And tell me, please, which is the "threshold of originality" is actual for this case? Can I use, for example, the original texture of life support monitors with new textures of clothes? Or can I combine original and new elements at the same new texture?
GPChannel and dark_apprentice like this

Ok, thanks for the information. Maybe, I'll can do something in Substance Designer special for publication, if I can sufficiently understand this software. And tell me, please, which is the "threshold of originality" is actual for this case? Can I use, for example, the original texture of life support monitors with new textures of clothes? Or can I combine original and new elements at the same new texture?

I hope you can port this Starkiller model to JKA :D it is looks amazing :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you have any update on this? I was just curious :P I mean I can try to help with the textures I guess.

dark_apprentice and GPChannel like this
  • 4 months later...

Same thing, but with a fake bump effect added to basic diffuse maps:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=7b63bbef32112b59fd0afb84aef2556d&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=5995&p=87797&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,LqZCJuwCeNk'); //]]></script>b70cbc3d6c4801a02646a25f446ca949.png

d5aeb49199bc603cead781c9e3601acb.png

488f16e5d4970fa086912a08135ff970.png

26c02331b071d929b9cf315d03d5e964.png

&&0

Any updates for us? You hadn't responded to when I asked before and you were last active yesterday. I can help with the textures for the ported version you have, unless something bad happened and you lost the model then I understand. Sorry to bother but I want to see this in JKA as much as others.

dark_apprentice likes this