Brand New Sith Droid

This is the ONLY image I can find of this so it is the only reference to go on.

Jedi+Robot.jpg

I am not sure but I think someone made this themselves in Photoshop or something. Either way I would love to see a model on this, since it is only concept art, this gives the modeller the opportunity to recreate the parts you cannot see. Give it that extra artistic talent. :P

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Too much detail. Concept art is always fantastic, dramatic and heroic.  With the standard animations ingame, this would look awful.

That is only if the modeller makes it EXACTLY as the image. The textures can be toned down and everything can be adjusted to work. The model doesn't have to be super HD, just good enough to work properly in JKA is fine with me. :P

• 10 months later...

Most likely, though Proxy never actually uses a lightsaber, he just mimics other lightsaber wielders by projecting their image onto his body.

yeah, either PROXY or those saber training droids from the Coruscant Jedi Temple (or even the Sith training droids from first TFU2 level).

but yeah, they don't use actual sabers (actually, Proxy did use one, when he turned into Maul, and Starkiller used Maul's broken hilt to nail Proxy to a wall), then again, what's stopping any of us from giving them one?

yeah, either PROXY or those saber training droids from the Coruscant Jedi Temple (or even the Sith training droids from first TFU2 level).

but yeah, they don't use actual sabers (actually, Proxy did use one, when he turned into Maul, and Starkiller used Maul's broken hilt to nail Proxy to a wall), then again, what's stopping any of us from giving them one?

This request was for the design of the image provided in the main post, not an entirely different model. That's like asking for an ice cream and recieving a coconut instead.