Jump to content
Jeff

Jeff's never ending WIP's

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EvilNurseMD1 said:

Is there any plan to add them in? I'd love to try them out. If not, it's okay

Let me know which ones. I've lost track of what's available and what isn't.

kharg likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Let me know which ones. I've lost track of what's available and what isn't.

darth nihl would be nice also id love to see imperial knights

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Let me know which ones. I've lost track of what's available and what isn't.

Well, I'm not the one who asked for these vehicles but the assault gunboat would be nice to release.

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Jeff said:

Let me know which ones. I've lost track of what's available and what isn't.

I'm amazed again! Like you had done with making Nym (having being unavailable for a decade), I'm astonished and overbrimming with joy that you've made Urai Fenn, Tyber Zann and Bera Kazan! While they have never been released beyond the packs we've had, I've recently re-looked upon this posting and saw your full image reel and they stood out! Thank you so much for that, as jk3files had only Tyber's gun but no actual Tyber!

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, lpriefer01 said:

darth nihl would be nice also id love to see imperial knights

 

16 hours ago, Ciutric said:

Well, I'm not the one who asked for these vehicles but the assault gunboat would be nice to release.

 

14 hours ago, z3filus said:

https://i.imgur.com/VTLw4z6.png

Is this available?

I'm sure others would also want to see it released. ? 

 

7 hours ago, kharg said:

I'm amazed again! Like you had done with making Nym (having being unavailable for a decade), I'm astonished and overbrimming with joy that you've made Urai Fenn, Tyber Zann and Bera Kazan! While they have never been released beyond the packs we've had, I've recently re-looked upon this posting and saw your full image reel and they stood out! Thank you so much for that, as jk3files had only Tyber's gun but no actual Tyber!

 

1 hour ago, EvilNurseMD1 said:

All requested stuff is in this download https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouieyzzq94mprix/Requests.zip?dl=0

I'm not sure what is meant by imperial knight and I forgot to include bera kazan so here's her link https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bus2g6cp6k5yd1/Bera Kazan.pk3?dl=0

kharg, The Punisher, z3filus and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

 

 

 

 

All requested stuff is in this download https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouieyzzq94mprix/Requests.zip?dl=0

I'm not sure what is meant by imperial knight and I forgot to include bera kazan so here's her link https://www.dropbox.com/s/3bus2g6cp6k5yd1/Bera Kazan.pk3?dl=0

A thousand thanks upon you, Jeff! Impressive work as always and thank you for it! I'm seriously still surprised somebody even made something, let alone remembered, Bera Kazan for this stage in the modding realm - what an underrated smuggler! Again, thank you! :D

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Can you release the flame arc, Malakili, destroyer droid from forces of corruption, ball droid, defiler, Boushh, Prince Xizor, young Boba?

Could you also release some of your vehicles like the various ties, hounds tooth, gian speeder, dagoba bird, rebel transport?

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Jarjarif said:

Can you release the flame arc, Malakili, destroyer droid from forces of corruption, ball droid, defiler, Boushh, Prince Xizor, young Boba?

Could you also release some of your vehicles like the various ties, hounds tooth, gian speeder, dagoba bird, rebel transport?

Here you go, for the stuff like ball droid and various ties you're gonna have to be more specific. https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipkzwbrtvdvwyep/11-16-2019.zip?dl=0

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dark_Reaper said:

Here's the link to Dengar https://www.dropbox.com/s/60ifb0as69352cs/Dengar (Clone Wars).pk3?dl=0

                              Kaleesh https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns78gn06hn1fgrf/4-26-2017.zip?dl=0

                             Urai and Tyber https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouieyzzq94mprix/Requests.zip?dl=0

                             Defiler https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipkzwbrtvdvwyep/11-16-2019.zip?dl=0

                           Iden Versio https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eyvywvhsd5ws48/Iden Versio.pk3?dl=0

                          All of the others are here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay6exbsrlhnqtwn/11-21-2019.zip?dl=0

Dryden Vos is not my model I only made the saber and the mon calamari and bothan are mostly not my work (all I did was add the heads) so can't release those.

The Punisher and Dark_Reaper like this

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeff said:

Here's the link to Dengar https://www.dropbox.com/s/60ifb0as69352cs/Dengar (Clone Wars).pk3?dl=0

                              Kaleesh https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns78gn06hn1fgrf/4-26-2017.zip?dl=0

                             Urai and Tyber https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouieyzzq94mprix/Requests.zip?dl=0

                             Defiler https://www.dropbox.com/s/ipkzwbrtvdvwyep/11-16-2019.zip?dl=0

                           Iden Versio https://www.dropbox.com/s/2eyvywvhsd5ws48/Iden Versio.pk3?dl=0

                          All of the others are here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay6exbsrlhnqtwn/11-21-2019.zip?dl=0

Dryden Vos is not my model I only made the saber and the mon calamari and bothan are mostly not my work (all I did was add the heads) so can't release those.

I am truly amazed 

Jeff likes this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...