JKA Model mod problem

I'm unable to spawn my mod called "arsen", every time I try to spawn my mod by entering playermodel arsen, I keep getting this message "G_ChangePlayermodel: cannot find npc arsen", I did use helpusobi 1 and my mod does have ext_data npc file, why am I unable to play my mod, all my other mods are working perfectly, except for this one, can anyone please help me out ?

arsen.npc

arsen
{
playerModel arsen
saber single_5
        saberColor      red
weapon        WP_MELEE
        weapon          WP_SABER
saberStyle 1
saberStyle 3
saberStyle 2
FP_HEAL 3
FP_LEVITATION 3
FP_SPEED 3
FP_PUSH 3
FP_PULL 3
FP_TELEPATHY 0
FP_GRIP 3
FP_LIGHTNING 3
FP_RAGE 3
FP_PROTECT 3
FP_ABSORB 3
FP_DRAIN 0
FP_SEE 3
FP_SABERTHROW 3
FP_SABER_DEFENSE 3
FP_SABER_OFFENSE 3
        forcePowerMax 600
        forceRegenRate 1
rank ltcomm
reactions 5
aim 5
move 5
aggression 5
evasion 5
intelligence 5
hfov 160
vfov 160
hfov 120
vfov 120
playerTeam TEAM_ENEMY
enemyTeam TEAM_PLAYER
class CLASS_REBORN
snd reborn2
sndcombat reborn2
sndjedi reborn2
yawSpeed 140
walkSpeed 55
runSpeed 200
health 300
dismemberProbHead 0
dismemberProbArms 20
dismemberProbLegs 0
dismemberProbHands 30
dismemberProbWaist 0
}

mmm , delete weapon WP_MELEE, because a NPC cannot use more of 1 weapons on NPC file setting, except the Boba fett class.

also, set a more ForceRegenAmount 1 is really a too low value, it's better almost 50 point. you can set the ForceRegenRate command for set a increasing of regeneration, you can set the regenrate by 1 to... any other value.

Npc file is okay however. What error you get?

When you spawn the NPC you can see the NPC? Or is invisibile? The saber is visible?how many NPC you added in your mod? there is a limit of possible NPC you can add and maybe you have overflow this limit. so when you spawn him, it crashO.o

the model folder name is arsen and this problem is the first time this has happened, I haven't played JKA for a while, just returned, but when last I played the mod was working perfectly with the npc settings I had placed on "arsen",

so I don't think changing the npc settings will do anything.

ok something weird just happened, I decided to reinstall jka and create a new gamedata folder in doing so. When I put my mod's pk3 file in the new base folder, and tried it out when playing the game from the new  gamedata folder, my mod works, proving that nothing is wrong with my mod, everything I did to create my mod was correct, however the mod still does not work in the previous gamedata base folder it was in, does anyone have an idea why this problem is happening, and yes I have other mods in the previous gamedata base folder, some that are similar mods like "arsen" and some that are entirely different ?

even after removing all mods and leaving arsen as the only mod, my mod still doesn't work, however I installed a new gamedata folder of jedi academy and played aresn there and it works, I don't know why it was not working in the previous gamedata folder, but thank you for the help you all have given me