Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

The head is from the Kualan's model, only the textures of the face aren't from him, and I think, but I'm afraid I'm wrong, they are from MBII. Please control the MBII pk3 downloadable in Jkhub, and if quigon textures aren't from MBII, we don't know the author. However even if the face textures aren't from MBII, it isn't important to give credit for an image.

@@Jeff helped me with Saesee Tiin's horns, so now I have the complete model in 3 versions :

SaeseeTiin.PNG

ROBED

SaeseeTiin_Robed.PNG

HOODED

SaeseeTiin_Hooded.PNG

Besides, I updated Kit Fisto :

NewKitFisto.PNG

NewKitFistoRobed.PNG

So I'm going to publish the following models soon :

Kit Fisto in Jedi robes (update);

Quinlan Vos in Hapslash robes;

Yarael Poof in Jedi robes for JK2;

Saesee Tiin in Jedi robes.

If you have some suggestions for any robed model to make, write here, and I will tell you if is possible to make it or not, the important is to ask, but please don't ask for any animal in Jedi robesbecause I'm not able to make them yet ! :D

Oh, I was forgetting, If you have some suggestions to improve the 4 models I'm going to release, please write here before I upload them ;)

I tried Saesee Tiin in game but he doesn't have the saber blade neither as npc nor as playermodel. What should I do in order to fix this problem ?

Palp.PNG

Hope to receive soon an advice because if I can't fix this problem it is not impossible to play with the model, so I won't release it.

If you have some suggestions for any robed model to make, write here, and I will tell you if is possible to make it or not, the important is to ask, but please don't ask for any animal in Jedi robesbecause I'm not able to make them yet ! :D

Hi there, I really like your projects of robed models. They're great for roleplaying :)

And then I do have a suggestion. Do you think you could take this model's head and put it on a robe? http://jediknight3.filefront.com/screenshots/File/22283/1

That would be awesome :)