we R chuckling.....

Guest Mr. Lulz

Guest Mr. Lulz

lol, the entire ja+ community rages over laming, lol.

we R chuckling that the jawa admins and the council let it happen.

the lag glitch lame is very visible, lol

Quick question (I'm a newbie when it comes to JA+): does disabling saber or chatting automatically stop you from taking saber damage? Couldn't that be abused?

Whenever you have the chat bubble over your head (menu/console/chat), you are invulnerable, at least with the default settings from what I remember.  And yes it can be used.  Also JA+ community has this bizzare thing where, if your saber is unignited, you are apparently role-playing and no one is allowed to attack you or risk getting banned.  Like...wtf?

JKG Developer

Good gawd. 10 years later they still complain about laming. Pathetic. When you leave the server you lose your score anyhow. How 'lame' is that? Sleeping players because they didn't follow rules or Admins doing whatever the hell they want because theres no way to police judges? This is why I love spectating or playing S/P or creating my own server. I just read that JAWA post there. Its hard to believe we put SO much energy into make-belief. And yes, I'm sure we all have better things to do.

lol, the entire ja+ community rages over laming, lol.

we R chuckling that the jawa admins and the council let it happen.

the lag glitch lame is very visible, lol

Lag glitch lame....what?

So....this is basically what I'm seeing right now; Polaris, a clan in which 100% of their members (which I should add only includes 10 or so members) tend to make a big fuss over the smallest things is now complaining because they broke a rule on a server and they were punished?

Why the fuck are you bringing this to us? We could care less for your mental shortcomings, or the procedures that occur on a JA+ server, particularly JAWA; which your clan seems to have a hissy fit over constantly because you and the rest of your clan wishes to not fully follow their rules.

Take this garbage elsewhere, particularly back to your semi-abandoned website.

Raz0r and Omicron like this

I don't get why clan kids bring this crap to modding sites, most people who mod aren't even active in the online community to even know wtf you're even talking about. O_O

As we've stated before, JKHub isn't just a modding site. Or at least we don't want it to be. It's for all of JKA. 

But this is nonsense, yes.

Jango40 likes this

I don't get why clan kids bring this crap to modding sites, most people who mod aren't even active in the online community to even know wtf you're even talking about. O_O

or rarely play it because of garbage players like our friends at Polaris

I ran into the same issue when I had the blog running. Small time and big time clans were pushing for attention regarding the smallest of chickenshit possible

Well it showed no actions were taken toward the admin (Nick) in anyway nor did he appear before the (Court) to defend himself so it just weird. Clans will always defend there own members from outside players regardless of how others view them....that and JAWA is a 9 year old clan which should like all good clans move on but that beside the problem ^_^  I kind of felt bad for "Big Bro" sorta, but he should of just left it at the first post instead of grinding it out and "hope" it be fixed.

I think if you take that, "demo" and used it in the Movie Mod thing here on jkhub you can watch everything that happen on the server, not just 1st person.

"Admins go through extensive training and reviews"
I laughed at that myself.