New Interviews

I'd like to hear some ideas from the community regarding some new interviews with people. Currently, I plans to interview Rich Whitehouse at some point, but I can easily interview other people as well. If it's got some interest behind it, I'll see what I can do, and ask the questions which are important to you guys.

Hearing from good old rww wold be nice.  Especially since a while back he said something like, "I'm going to do something with it at some point."  (Referring to the JKA source code release), I'd be kind of interested to hear what he's done/planning on doing/wants to do with it.

On that note, just discovered he has this thing called Noesis that seems like it might actually be a useful tool.  Huh.

JKG Developer

I was thinking about interviewing some of them, yeah. I'd like some pointers though as to who and what to ask. :P

How long they have been playing for? Most memorable matches? Best year to have been playing competitively? Advice to new players wanting to start playing competitively? Why they chose to play ESL/CTF the other? 

CTF clans are tags only. They meet 10 people on server, 2 players duel and pick rest for 3v3/4v4.

No, I didn't mean CTF clans, I meant FFA or such e.g. JAWA, AFL, EK...members or leaders in those clans.

And @@ent you got ME into PUGs, so there's one thing to your credit at least :P

• 2 weeks later...

How about Ford Dye? Hes still a lead designer at Ubisoft I believe. His site takes forever to load but it's pretty cool. I used to ask him questions about design and Radiant itself as he's a former level designer of JK games. @ levelforge.com

How about Ford Dye? Hes still a lead designer at Ubisoft I believe. His site takes forever to load but it's pretty cool. I used to ask him questions about design and Radiant itself as he's a former level designer of JK games. @ levelforge.com

Yeah, try and get this guy that Railback says. Then, ask him why they had this fascination with making giant steps in stair cases throughout the game.