Dark Apprentice Costume from TFU2 End of Dark Side

If you keep an eye on the hooded version in the video, you see the back of Galen's head come through the hood.

It happend at 1:08 while in mid-air, also at 1:22 during the saber lock, and again at 2:35 as you kill the enemy.

That's the only issue I can see, i'm sure that can easily be fixed. Great work though!

hmmm.. :shifty:  Nobody is perfect.. i am Nobody !  :lol:

swegmaster, Daedra and The Punisher like this

If you keep an eye on the hooded version in the video, you see the back of Galen's head come through the hood.

It happend at 1:08 while in mid-air, also at 1:22 during the saber lock, and again at 2:35 as you kill the enemy.

That's the only issue I can see, i'm sure that can easily be fixed. Great work though!

@@Xeby Easy fix is to have two heads in the .glm, when the hooded version is used you switch to the 2nd head with the back of the skull removed and nothing will clip through.

DT. and Xeby like this

2:20 :D

pretty cool. one question though - why a glass shader and not a metal shader?

such a shame we can't get proper flaps animation in JKA, but oh well

The metal shader is wired looking in JKA, so.. this is way better. Believe me.. i try many shaders system, even the glow ones... was funny because with glow shaders the entire costume looks like a ghost ! :lol:   

JAWSFreelao likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That looks great, didn't catch this before. Did you manage to fix the Hooded versions head up? I remember the bald patch it had. :P

Sorry...  but.. no head fixes for the Hooded version. For me is not such a big deal that glitch.. :P

I looked back a page and found your post about the clipping, The easiest fix I found for this was to widen the hood. I also fixed the transparency on the other side of belt and skirt thing. If you're interested in any of this, just PM me @@Xeby

Xeby likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

I looked back a page and found your post about the clipping, The easiest fix I found for this was to widen the hood. I also fixed the transparency on the other side of belt and skirt thing. If you're interested in any of this, just PM me @@Xeby

Version 2 coming soon with black color and hood glitch fix.. updated ! https://jkhub.org/files/file/2809-xebys-dark-apprentice-tfu2-starkillergalen-marek/

• 1 month later...

maybe u will have to change hands and gloves too and reskin....

I hope the author(Xeby) will hear me when he will back....

i can't wait to see it finish...

Well.. i don't have the time but... if someone can do it, i will make other version with the head that you want... and give credits for original author.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...