Dark Apprentice Costume from TFU2 End of Dark Side

• 8 months later...

OK! PM me your email and I can send it to you!

I fixed the color and some issues in the costume at the shoulders and legs, but at the legs i have a weird problem in the back...   :teehee: I will see how to fix this...  :P

qGysO9i.jpg?1

There is the problem:

lcfDKMi.jpg?1

Smoo likes this

I fixed the color and some issues in the costume at the shoulders and legs, but at the legs i have a weird problem in the back...   :teehee: I will see how to fix this...  :P

qGysO9i.jpg?1

There is the problem:

lcfDKMi.jpg?1

Yeah, I know what you are talking about. I fixed it on my end, I left out a small piece of code in the skin file, something like "hipsb,*off" or "legb,*off (got it flipped with hipsa*off, just change "hipsa,*off" to "hipsb,*off" and that should fix it! (I also need to fix the robe a little, it has holes). And do you want normal animations or "galen" back hand animations? 

And i like the metal look on the shoulders!

Yes.. i do that, because in the TFU 2 game is also metal and i manage to fix the legs... in the code of the default skin, but... before i read your message. :D  Now i want to fix the robe (back and front) and the hood. The hood need to be like this: 

sjDg5xb.jpg

And the animation will be my version of Starkiller:

F7Ueumn.jpg

Yes.. i do that, because in the TFU 2 game is also metal and i manage to fix the legs... in the code of the default skin, but... before i read your message. :D  Now i want to fix the robe (back and front) and the hood. The hood need to be like this: 

sjDg5xb.jpg

And the animation will be my version of Starkiller:

F7Ueumn.jpg

Cool! I love the stance! Do you have dual saber animations too? I also need to fix the "up" hood. And what do you want done with the robe?(Besides the holes) 

Maybe, I don't know if Xeby wants sounds, if he dose maybe you could get some!  

I seed you already our project with sound  :lol:... The animations, i am working on, single, dual and staff. About the robe & hands, well this a tricky part.. here is why:

Ml65NAp.jpg

He has some kind of stripes in the back and front .

TcN487y.jpg

On the hands has again some metal protection.

QavOgkt.jpg

And this is our version with the hood and without.

VVZ97nF.jpg

yeyo JK and GPChannel like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Would you two guys release this model? I also love this skin of Galen Mare from TFU2's ending and was looking forward for it. Also @@Xeby if you are good with skinning, try some more HD textures or some shaders? Great work to both of you :winkthumb:

The model is not finish yet.. (beta stage) maybe if @RevanKnight will modify the robe shape i will release this model, with sound, animations and new black saber version (with yellow glow). @Artorias the animation are not complete for dual style. But in the future i will finish this. Now i am working on StarWars Episode 7 new version of sith (Kylo Ren) unstable saber blade & original sounds. Download link:

http://jkhub.org/files/file/2218-kylo-ren-sith-unstable-saber-sw-episode-7/

KKaKWPs.jpg

@@Xeby I can help you out with the sounds, cuz that's what i do the best xD (also can make some special FX if you want). Btw I remember when I and one other friend of mine have made the very first black saber from TFU. It had the same problem, that other sabers at first were all black bladed, but than we made it only the orange to be "black saber" with the white glow, but i guess it can be made better.
Keep the Kylo Ren lightsaber with the orange blade as the first one, but checkout the video from Lucas I send you (not sure if it's fake), but it seems like dual staff saber with x2 mini blades.
I've saw yesterday somewhere one member have posted a really nice animation for the 2 backhand sabers, but it would be cool if it's possible when the player turns off, one of the sabers the other one is still on the backhand animation, you know?

@@Xeby I can help you out with the sounds, cuz that's what i do the best xD (also can make some special FX if you want). Btw I remember when I and one other friend of mine have made the very first black saber from TFU. It had the same problem, that other sabers at first were all black bladed, but than we made it only the orange to be "black saber" with the white glow, but i guess it can be made better.

Keep the Kylo Ren lightsaber with the orange blade as the first one, but checkout the video from Lucas I send you (not sure if it's fake), but it seems like dual staff saber with x2 mini blades.

I've saw yesterday somewhere one member have posted a really nice animation for the 2 backhand sabers, but it would be cool if it's possible when the player turns off, one of the sabers the other one is still on the backhand animation, you know?

Well.. many people saying the Kylo Ren lightsaber is to orange, now i make a red one... but... you are saying is better the orange one...  :shrug:  ...i am confused  :teehee: ... i already have the sounds.

About the animations... it's possible when you have same style in the .sab file defined as: staff or dual. When the player turns off one saber, the other saber (right one) most be the same backhand as left hand like this:

hqY9h5A.jpg

Well i vote myself for the orange one, but if I must be honest from what I see on the original teaser video with the new lightsaber and it's blade, well I think someone years ago made something very similar. I am not familiar how to and what to do, but it seems pretty much traditional red lightsaber blade + very thin lightning overlapping the blade if I am not wrong. :shrug: 

Well i vote myself for the orange one, but if I must be honest from what I see on the original teaser video with the new lightsaber and it's blade, well I think someone years ago made something very similar. I am not familiar how to and what to do, but it seems pretty much traditional red lightsaber blade + very thin lightning overlapping the blade if I am not wrong. :shrug:

I have no knowledge if someone make a red one.. i know about a white one.. but is no where to find it.

If I am not wrong, it was like 6-7 years ago or so, don't remember the name but it was more of force-lightning effects pack, and there were some bonus stuff, like saber that hits the ground and makes something like a big shield of lightning and the other one was the saber blades with lightning covering the blade. If anyone here have idea or know where to find it, would be really cool.

I think it's other pack... from jk3.filefront... server, but is not working anymore. I see you have an model for the Dark Apprentice.. where you find it?

I would say it's the Lord Stalker costume from Hoth mission of the TFU:USE saw it a while ago here, but some people say it's ripped from the original one (?) I have no idea is this true or not, but it seems no one is willing to make a new/better one for JKA. The Dark Apprentice is the one you work on and that I asked you when's gonna be released xD

I would say it's the Lord Stalker costume from Hoth mission of the TFU:USE saw it a while ago here, but some people say it's ripped from the original one (?) I have no idea is this true or not, but it seems no one is willing to make a new/better one for JKA. The Dark Apprentice is the one you work on and that I asked you when's gonna be released xD

But before i finish mine, yours is already done... :lol:  ..so where i can download from?  :P