Reek & Nexu Beasts

I would be interested but I'm trying not to distract myself from the DF2 mod since I do so enjoy working with custom animations and control rigs. It seems these days I'm probably the only one left doing these sort of things when it comes to NPC's with custom skeleton and animation sets.

Jedi Moves was a good site, actually had a few really good models I never saw for download anywhere else.

katanamaru likes this

You know with the Acklay being made, im surprised that the Reek and Nexu have never made it to JA. I know some TC/AOTC mods started work on some but never released. I think they would be a great addition to the game as fighting npc's and npc vehicles.

I thought the same thing for years... I mean all three creatures came out at once, but the acklay seemed to stick in modders heads more. But the Nexu is so fantastic, and the Reek wouldn't be too hard to make... It's not too much different from the Dewback or Bantha models.

We should really get the acklay uploaded here, as the dl links on the jedimoves site no longer work. I'm glad I managed to snag most of their stuff when I did.

^And yeah, having those made would be awesome!

I feel really lucky I archived as many mods as I did over the years before sites disappeared and stuff.

• 6 months later...

And however he's never online and I think he has never time to check jkhub. But if you don't believe me even if I told you that I have permission from him, I can send you a screenshot : the important is that I see them published, even with the small updates I do in npc files and vehicle files of nexu and reek :)