Darth Maul

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you look at the picture where he stands with his telescope "http://darthscreenca..._glasses_01.jpg", you can see his hood which is linked to his cape is more open on the front than it is on your model @ DT85. you should try to get the detail with the modelen too :)

I disagree, so I won't be changing it. :)

b3q3yp.png

2qbert5.png

2s7fmg3.png

I am amazed how people can make head sculpts that look so much like who its suppose to be (In this case Ray Park) if someone told me to make a replica of Ray Parks face on what ever modeling software I would not be able to make anything like this. How the hell do you do it? 

o.O Wow! DT85, you're hitting HapSlash quality here!

(Not for the sake of competition, but for the great level of quality.)

Amazing work! Keep going!

When this is finished, you guys have to make sure this is uploaded to all JK hubs online for the sake of the community.

I am amazed how people can make head sculpts that look so much like who its suppose to be (In this case Ray Park) if someone told me to make a replica of Ray Parks face on what ever modeling software I would not be able to make anything like this. How the hell do you do it? 

Practice, time, patience and a lot of dedication

DT. likes this

* Actually, here on jkhub there is pack of sounds and effects taken from the site starswars.com.This pack includes the darth Maul sounds from the movie and the sound is very clean, i mean there is no other thing like music or effects on the background, just the voice alone was recorded.

* Actually, here on jkhub there is pack of sounds and effects taken from the site starswars.com.This pack includes the darth Maul sounds from the movie and the sound is very clean, i mean there is no other thing like music or effects on the background, just the voice alone was recorded.

Yep, it's mine. Which is why I volunteered. :P

@@DT85

I figured since Maul was a pretty quiet guy in the movie, he should be the same in-game. He has a couple taunts but his actual combat sounds are very minimal. Let me know if that is the approach you were wanting or not. I can add more if needed.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ocjrvbdl75z9npj/maul.zip

therfiles and DT. like this

* I need to ask something now that we are talking about Maul sounds: Does somebody have his taunts from the games Galactic Battle Grounds, Battlefront 2 and Episode 1? Those taunts were cool to hear. By the way, wich other taunts are you refering Circa?

* I need to ask something now that we are talking about Maul sounds: Does somebody have his taunts from the games Galactic Battle Grounds, Battlefront 2 and Episode 1? Those taunts were cool to hear. By the way, wich other taunts are you refering Circa?

I used the ones from my sound pack that you were talking about.