Circa

Goodness Chalk. I didn't think you'd go into that much detail. :P

Just know that you don't have to. I'm a simple saber kind of guy myself. If it takes longer and more effort, maybe do some more simple ones too. :D

Looks awesome though!

If I release 1 crappy saber, tomorrow it's 2.. then a map object or 2.. then the whole map... then the world. I'll go into a downward spiral of crappy texturing and shoddy geometry, overall leading me back into a drunken binge where I don't know what day it is and who i went home with. Laziness leads to the darkside brotha

=P rofl!

point taken though

i particularly wanted this 1 to be "an elegant weapon for a more civilized age"

and for once it's coming out almost exactly like i hoped. which is a rarity with me

katanamaru likes this

If I release 1 crappy saber, tomorrow it's 2.. then a map object or 2.. then the whole map... then the world. I'll go into a downward spiral of crappy texturing and shoddy geometry, overall leading me back into a drunken binge where I don't know what day it is and who i went home with. Laziness leads to the darkside brotha

=P rofl!

point taken though

i particularly wanted this 1 to be "an elegant weapon for a more civilized age"

and for once it's coming out almost exactly like i hoped. which is a rarity with me

Not crappy, just simple. Like the hilts from the movies. :D

And yeah, I'd say you achieved your goal wonderfully!

I thought I was to make an original hilt? If you don't like my saber @@Circa just say it. come on spill the beets. you think my saber is full of suck dont u?

dick.

rofl!!! 

j/k

hey bro hook me up with a sweet ass sig like yours with all the links and shit

Haha you are to make an original! I meant like the hilts in the movies as in the style. They are more simple looking than that. :P

You know I think your saber is amazing. Who woulnd't?

As for the sig, it's pretty simple as well. :P PM me with what you want and I can help you out with it.

I'm wondering if it would be possible (as it was mentioned to skip the extra gear page before each mission) to add dual and staff configurations to the weapon cycle. i.e. If you were to select a staff that came apart into two separate hilts, you could cycle between the staff, the two separate hilts or just one of them.

Circa likes this

I'm wondering if it would be possible (as it was mentioned to skip the extra gear page before each mission) to add dual and staff configurations to the weapon cycle. i.e. If you were to select a staff that came apart into two separate hilts, you could cycle between the staff, the two separate hilts or just one of them.

That would be cool, but not really possible to work well without coding it, if you mean ingame. A menu would be cool.

I going to be incorporating my Ingame Character and Saber menus in this project as well, so that might help with what you want.

@@ChalklYne very nice! Not sure about the colors as separate hilts though. It would be cool if we could do RGB for sabers.