Starting a KOTF server right now if anybody wants to join!

Playing with bots is dumb.

Well playing against real people is boring as not many can take me down so, for me, it's pretty much the same thing.  When you can take on two people at once and survive the duel, it gets kinda boring.  When you last entire matches engaging in duels and still don't die, it gets kinda boring.

Until proven otherwise i shall still see most as being on the same skill level as bots.

Until proven otherwise i shall still see most as being on the same skill level as bots.

Bots are really stupid.  So unless you've altered the AI code, playing with humans is always more interesting.  Unless you tormenting the ai...that can be fun.

JKG Developer

Bots are really stupid.  So unless you've altered the AI code, playing with humans is always more interesting.  Unless you tormenting the ai...that can be fun.

Playing with humans is more interesting but, nonetheless, not any more of a challenge lol.

Being quite cocky here, aren't we. Experience taught me that the ones with the biggest mouths tend to be the most clueless of them all.

Was that a question or a statement?

I didn't use my mouth i used a keyboard ;)   There's nothing wrong with being skilled at dueling and being proud of it.  Dueling in this game takes skill and practice, i am proud to be skilled at it.

It was stated that dueling bots is boring but i have yet to find somebody who is better than a bot because everybody i duel seems to lose, i know exactly how to counter-act saber swings and deflect them.

Considering that he's only played against people that were on the level of bots, which means that this is the extent of his sabering experience, he thus won't be much of a challenge. The less they know, the less they know it.

Poking is gay, makes it too easy, it's fun to beat pokers without resorting to it, they get very mad.

I love it when I beat pokers with staff :) Or even better, I beat a poker, and they say that staff takes no skill, and that they refuse to fight them again.

Poking is gay, makes it too easy, it's fun to beat pokers without resorting to it, they get very mad.

Might be kind of fun to make some ai adjustments so that the bots poke at you.  Would force people to become better players.

JKG Developer