well... i knew that the wrists barely went past the hips so i just kinda eyeballed it. but youre saying make em longer even?

I was thinking thickness, but it may just be that the torso and head are still out of proportion/large.

The arms seem too short and skinny. Is there a way to load a JA model in the program you are using to compare yours to at the same time? That could help adjust the scale.

I don't know about geometry, but your texture on his head is looking really nice.

yeah ill definately do a model comparison in a sec and figure out where to go from there. thanks for all the positive feedback. arms a bit bigger, torso a bit smaller. got it.. 

i made this last nite for the mod

75h5.jpg

i havent textured it yet obviously

therfiles likes this

a better view so we can be sure 

7cle.jpg

torso and arms revisited

wcmp.jpg

does anyone know why xsi does my textures like that unless i zoom in or render? is there a way to change that?

For the TIE-Fighter: It looks like the horizontal panes on the top and the bottom are too short in terms of width.

Here is a good reference shot for the wings:

tie-fighter-003.jpg

ChalklYne likes this

i know but i already have like 6 open tfu'esque posts and didnt wanna be a doosh lol. maybe i can convince the big dogs to give me a mod forum for it. The project is gunna b called Unleashed 1.5 as its storyline will take place between 1 and 2. I have a decent amount of work done i might just say screw it and post it all here cuz i dont wanna take too much space and annoy people, and also, i already sent a request for the mod forums but i think i was shunned. and i dont know who to ask about it. and to be honest @@Fighter scares the crap outta me =) everytime i see that name someones getting in trouble or schooled hard on something lmao. we'll see what happens i will definately figure it out today tho.

on a side note,.. a lot of you scare the crap out of me. Its not too hard to do. 

Take a good look at the lips Chalk. His top lip is huge, and the overbite is too extensive, also the top lip is really flat from the side view :/

The nose looks really really sharp/pointy from the side view. (mainly in the texturing but still)

DT. and Circa like this

I think the head is fine at this point.

The shoulders look a little too wide though. I say test it next to a base JA model like the saboteur or jaden_hm since those models are kinda beefy. Or Luke and Kyle if you want him to be slim.

Yeah, your shoulders look a bit broad. I would suggest also using a JKA model, but without any extras on it (ie shoulder pads, puffy clothing, etc) like the jedi model so you can match up the arm-shoulder joint properly. ;)