@@minilogoguy18 the feet look a ton better now man good call. Thank you!

@@CaptainCrazy  the body is already fit to the jka skele.. not much I can do for proportions at that point... but before I rig it I will be going over the mesh thoroughly to make sure its all ok. Arms do seem a bit long tho like I said Ill look into it and do the best I can to work with the skele

@@Circa  yeah im noticing he's a bit skinny in the gut area. Ill mess with it this evening. Good eye.

feel free to crit the head now i'm off to work but hope to come home to some nice insight

b76i.jpg

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Your vital criticism is highly conducive to this project's timely completion. You don't know the difference between your ass and your elbow with modding in any aspect so I'll be damned to be negatively, unnecessarily ridiculed by the likes of you there cupcake.

jq4.gif

Meaning try and show some constructive worth if you're going to be plaguing my threads. 

CaptainCrazy and Omicron like this

It's impossible to decipher your rambling anymore @. Your posts make sense 25% of the time... every time

My bad devi... I didn't mean to get all "Gator don't play no shit!" with you

You are more than entitled to your own opinion and I was just all...

http://www.hark.com/clips/btmlcvbpyt-shove-my-arm-up-your-ass-and-work-your-mouth-like-a-puppet

And for that I am sorry

therfiles and Barricade24 like this

Seriously Chalk, what the hell. You wouldn't be feeling guilty or having to apologize if only you tried to understand me. I get it that you're under a bunch of pressure but would I say that kind of BS to you? I'm hurt. DT85 is somewhat right but seriously, I've been chasing what you said around in my head for a long time now and I'm hurt. I'm one who welcomes people, not one who bombs them in any way I can. I could hardly rest earlier and I can't believe you judged me this way. I'm glad you apologized, but it's like I'm the only one who got excluded from the sig conversation, and all you could give to me was your hate. I've looked to you for help in the past and I wouldn't ruin all of that by insulting your hard work.

Your justification doesn't even make 25% sense. So I hope you're happy for giving me the crap out above the rest of the people. Where I once looked to you for inspiration, all I feel now is betrayal.

I'll be honest for a sec... To me we're all on the same team here. I consider you all very close friends. But, personality wise, I really don't care either way enough to continue this. The comment as well as the apology were kinda half assed. With me it should all be taken in a joking manner.

x469.jpg

Can we move on?

I found the sig head n texture and will post pics here in a while I'm messing around in Radiant atm

therfiles, Circa, Omicron and 1 other like this
  • 3 weeks later...