Hey there, guys. I really want to use a good Malak model for my Star Forge mod, but I don't want to use the half-port I have now. Would anyone be interested in making a Malak for me? I know it's a big request, but I would be so grateful to anyone who took up this challenge. I would love to model it myself, but I done have the $$$ for a good program and I am cluess when it comes to modding and making human shapes

Ref shots:

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/8/88873/2159345-malak1.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/79303/2010035-mmalak_500.jpg

Thanks for looking, guys!

The only problem with Mod Tool atm is the people who once were putting models in game aren't around to clarify what exactly they did. I like said above use a free student licence so I've never had to rely on Mod Tool and I haven't been able to get certain models in game. I exported Inyri's geth model from the 2013 version to the game and imported that very same .XSI file into Mod Tool 7.5 and re-exported and it worked but when trying to export something made in that program I couldn't get it to work. Something is being overlooked like an operator that may be frozen which I beleive is linked to possibly the cluster that holds UV info since that is what is lost when trying to use Mod Tool so for now it's not working until I can go over some things with a fine toothed comb.

On the topic though, Almighty_gir and Inyri made a great Malak, just needs to be put in game which I guess was my job but the model needed to be reworked quite a bit since it wasn't built around the JA skeleton and proportions. Maybe Inyri has some pics or you could probably search it on GF and find the old thread.

• 5 months later...

Bump, I just finished posing this model to the skeleton which was annoying and the main reason why this model never went anywhere and have started on the weights.

Not saying it will be done this week since I have another JA project close to fruition, mainly becuase I want to make LOD's and just general fixing before release can take time to troubleshoot all the small things.

therfiles likes this

Bump, I just finished posing this model to the skeleton which was annoying and the main reason why this model never went anywhere and have started on the weights.

Not saying it will be done this week since I have another JA project close to fruition, mainly becuase I want to make LOD's and just general fixing before release can take time to troubleshoot all the small things.

Awesome! :)