[WIP] DEMP2 Makeover

been there, done that (long ago)

Holy Shit Ashura!! I just ... had flashbacks... 

You are Again One of the best Modders here on Hub and i remember Your older works. I remember this Jawa Pack of Yours. The Ion Jawa weapon was simple but i rly liked the idea of this weapon to replace the DEMP2 .. in my opinion one of the worst desinged weapon for jedi knight series.

That CA-87 is not up to your current standards. Come on.

Indeed, that's why I said it was long ago :P

I'll stick to the DEMP2 Concept as I promised @@eezstreet to overhaul it a while ago.

I will also stick to my plan of remaking all guns, including the E-11 and DL-44 I did previously for the DF2 and JK:Enhanced mods.

Langerd likes this

Indeed, that's why I said it was long ago :P

I'll stick to the DEMP2 Concept as I promised @@eezstreet to overhaul it a while ago.

I will also stick to my plan of remaking all guns, including the E-11 and DL-44 I did previously for the DF2 and JK:Enhanced mods.

I always thought that it would be better thing to replace these guns with something diffrent - more star wars original style or to use the original weapons (blaster pistol E11 and even bowcaster are only guns that we see in movies ... and lightsabers yeah but i mean blasters only). I made new flechette model and Heavy repeater. But i didnt use any new texturing methods in newer programs. But i rly happy with the resaults.

I always thought that it would be better thing to replace these guns with something diffrent - more star wars original style or to use the original weapons (blaster pistol E11 and even bowcaster are only guns that we see in movies ... and lightsabers yeah but i mean blasters only). I made new flechette model and Heavy repeater. But i didnt use any new texturing methods in newer programs. But i rly happy with the resaults.

I'll make more classic Star Wars guns in the future. Not all of them, but some more for those who wish to replace Jedi Knight's guns with movie guns.

I would like to see this one evolve into something a little more believable than just a hi-res version of the current DEMP2. If I may...

Noodle likes this

I'll make more classic Star Wars guns in the future. Not all of them, but some more for those who wish to replace Jedi Knight's guns with movie guns.

I would like to see this one evolve into something a little more believable than just a hi-res version of the current DEMP2. If I may...

What makes the DEMP2 less believeable? Why should you be able to find a makeshift Jawa crafted weapon in an imperial environment or any encampment that is not on Tatooine? I consider a state of the art anti-droid rifle fabricated by Merr Sonn Ammunitions, which are widely known through Legends EU and also in tge new Canon EU, to be far more believeable.

Bek likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

can that gunsight even see over that spatoon-shaped barrel? Will you post a sideview?

That's one of the features I would say make this gun "less believable". But Ashura didn't sound too welcoming about my opinion, so I just left it there. His model, his call.

• 8 months later...