Youngling or Yoda Sized Darth Vader AKA Dwarf Vader

I know this idea may not come out too suprising, but I've been always wanting to know what would it be like if we had a Darth Vader model from here and make him into the size of the youngling or Yoda as we should rather give him the name "Dwarf Vader"? You see I think it would be funny if Luke's father was actually a dwarf much to how the original concept of Luke's Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen were originally going to be dwarfs! And I kinda thought of that the Darth Vader Rogue One Funko Pop resembles Stewie Griffin as Dwarf Vader! How awesome and funny would it be if we can ever resize a Darth Vader model into a youngling or Yoda size for anyone that's interested! :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Well, it would be easy enough to make an NPC for this kind of mod, though you wouldn't have a bobble-head sort of thing like good old Stewie lol. All you would have to do is add a scale, a height and a width tag to it. I'd suggest using the same values the jawa.npc uses. I would check what that would be, but I'm currently using a new computer that currently doesn't have Jedi Academy installed on it.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

@@KyleKatarn1995

Something similar has been made already by Neomarz. He also made Bobbleheads of Obi-Wan, Anakin and Darth Maul.

Just give it a new texture, maybe one that resembles the Funko Pop! Bobblehead, modify the size of the NPC and you're done.

At least the NPC part is something you can do easily.

b221332a1701302197d8e7a9bf299ad8010ee8e8

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Models/Model%20Pack/47248/

KyleKatarn1995 and GPChannel like this

@@KyleKatarn1995

Something similar has been made already by Neomarz. He also made Bobbleheads of Obi-Wan, Anakin and Darth Maul.

Just give it a new texture, maybe one that resembles the Funko Pop! Bobblehead, modify the size of the NPC and you're done.

At least the NPC part is something you can do easily.

b221332a1701302197d8e7a9bf299ad8010ee8e8

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Models/Model%20Pack/47248/

Hahaha!! Yeah that would be cool and awesome if we can scale down that Bobblehead Darth Vader to a Midget size! XD

When I get GIMP again, I may be able to make a re-skin of Bobble-Vader lol.

And on top of that, maybe we can also get the normal Darth Vader head option asides the Bobblehead one. I'll still go for the midget sized Bobble Vader, it's just that he makes me think about for another name, "Chibi Darth Vader"!  :lol:

1e3c20129aba191aad3ee8ce045514fe--cartoo