NPC Powers

I allways envied the Jedi/Sith Master NPC for their great Force Power affinity. (such as Kyle Katarn)

Such as

- Being able to dodge any blaster or Sniper shot.

- Unlimited Force Power

- Unlimited Push and pulls

- Resisting Push/Pull/lightning/Grip/vjun's rain.

- Automaticly Pushing away Rockets, also hazardrockets

- No jump limits, nor fall damage.

I wish somebody could make these godlike powers into reality !

I have searched everywhere and tried everything to make this, but nope :(

So i ask of you here to do this, no need to but it would make me happy ! :c

I allways envied the Jedi/Sith Master NPC for their great Force Power affinity. (such as Kyle Katarn)

Such as

- Being able to dodge any blaster or Sniper shot.

- Unlimited Force Power

- Unlimited Push and pulls

- Resisting Push/Pull/lightning/Grip/vjun's rain.

- Automaticly Pushing away Rockets, also hazardrockets

- No jump limits, nor fall damage.

I wish somebody could make these godlike powers into reality !

I have searched everywhere and tried everything to make this, but nope :(

So i ask of you here to do this, no need to but it would make me happy ! :c

You can Make a custom player NPC with CLASS_LUKE or CLASS_KYLE or CLASS_DESANN as class setting. and use playermodel cheat for play it. this allow you to autopush the force gripping.

about instead auto push explosive shoots, and autododge sniper rifles... eeeeh, that require coding, man.

it's not so easy.

Mara likes this

I know about the Npc playermodel kyle functions, but that really allows only resisting grip, nothing more sadly:(

Without a specific code about that, is not possible to do other. the autododge function is specific for NPCs. also is not easy to works. i removed into SP code for my mod, and i was not easy, i get a big amount of crashes before fix the problem.

the unique idea i have is to allow this function to be used also by CLASS_PLAYER and bosses classes. (so can work with platermodel cheat)

however, this will make jaden really overpowered.

i think the best way for making you happy is to add a consolle cheat command that allow to player to make what you desire.

but i cannot attempt the request, sorry. :\ 

the unique idea i have is to allow this function to be used also by CLASS_PLAYER and bosses classes. (so can work with platermodel cheat)

I like that idea!

however, this will make jaden really overpowered.

I really see no problem in that! :)

but i cannot attempt the request, sorry. :

awww:((((( okay:c

But what about your idea? :C

Perhaps it could be a cheat setting. I could implement that in Dusty's Patch at least. Maybe we could even implement it across both JA and JK2 in Jedi Knight Enhanced. There are some unlimited force power mods that already exist though from jk2files. You just have to download them from the mirror topic that's stickied in one of these forums.

Mara likes this

Well i also fin the request interesting... And i agree.. why the heck a single jedi can push 10 rockets without any problems when I made everything in force power to maximum level and i still can push a single rocket... this is stupid and it is made only because makers of the game wanted to make Reborns and jedis only kill able with the lighstaber and blasters...

Jolly, Asgarath83, Mara and 1 other like this

Perhaps it could be a cheat setting. I could implement that in Dusty's Patch at least. Maybe we could even implement it across both JA and JK2 in Jedi Knight Enhanced. There are some unlimited force power mods that already exist though from jk2files. You just have to download them from the mirror topic that's stickied in one of these forums.

Please make it happen :)

Maybe you could put that Cheat as an addon? So it could be finished sooner? :3

Well i also fin the request interesting... And i agree.. why the heck a single jedi can push 10 rockets without any problems when I made everything in force power to maximum level and i still can push a single rocket... this is stupid and it is made only because makers of the game wanted to make Reborns and jedis only kill able with the lighstaber and blasters...

I also dislike that pretty much. :\ i had also found the code part that make this... thing, but now i not remeber exaclty where it was.

i want to do a question: i do a mod that change effects of projectiles by CLASSES of the shooter. so example, CLASS_STORMTROOPER with BRYAR shoot a different visual and sound effect projectile respect at CLASS_IMPERIAL.

some one can explain me why when a projectiles is pushed away with force push, or deflected with saber, it change all his visual effects istantly to the effect i setted on the CLASS of saberist's pusher i shoot?

Langerd likes this

Interesting to see that after @@Mara joined the Hub and made this request, @@UrUncle and @ joined shortly after and have posted exclusively in this thread to bump it to the top at regular intervals.

Seriously, there's no need to make new accounts just to keep your topic relevant. People will either respond to the request or not.

Mara likes this

the force explosion bubble is the force repulse of JAE.

Thanks. I've tried JAE in the past for the RGB sabers but I made a pack of about 40 saber hilts with SP menu support and the RGB sabers don't work with it. Also, the blade colors were a little "washed out" and a custom animation didn't worked with it. I might give it a try some time just for the force repulse.

• 3 weeks later...

Some npcs have 200 force points for some reason. I always wondered about the lower tier Reborn and Cultist unique Force Jumping and that regeneration power the Twins get when you fight them and Rosh.Last thing Boss npcs such as Desann are resistant to fall damage because he has 500 hit points.