Exporting models with blender.

Hey it is my first topic here, I hope you can help me. I started working on moddeling stuff for jk3, I am using Blender ver. 2.77 ( I dont really know which program is good or which is bad for doing such things).
I did my first model of vase or bowl based on tutorial i found on yt. I used some plug-in to export it as .md3 file and it was not working. I dont know what I am missing, can you help me to learn basics and give some advices?
Thanks for any reply.

yeyo JK likes this

Try selecting all the objects it's made of in Object Mode, I've noticed it is required to be exported as model, or maybe patch mesh. It seems like it only exports the objects you select.

Also, when you import the model in Radiant or game, try scaling it up if you don't see it but you can still select it, it is possible that it could be way smaller than you'd expect.

Well actually there is no any error, I pressed export, file exported as .md3 then I put it to the model folder packed it and put into a base folder, tried to spawn it as an object ingame but nothing appeared, there was not any error. I also changed scale ingame (using lugormod), but object did not appear.

I just exported basic square object and as you said i triangulated it and exported it in object mode. It worked, now I don't know why it is not workig with vase model, don't know how to add textures too.

In jk3 case, there are not too many videos about how to do such things. I am trying to follow some tutorials i found on this site too. Like I said I just started working with it and I need some help.