Jaden Korr From Riptide

Update! I unfortunately did in fact lose the original jaden file I had worked so hard to create *sobs* but I have restarted. I'm using the Yavin Luke and keeping my old Jaden head. The progress has been restarted, but luckily I fixed the head issue and the first version will be prepped for release very soon (maybe even today, depending on how much time I have to work on it)

I will also be making a Dark Lord/ Knight of Ren Jaden for alternate endings in The Force Awakens conversion

ANDDDDD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. I PRESENT TO YOU THE RESTORED/REINVIGORATED MODERN JADEN KORR!! Just the base riptide outfits, no correlian (pre-academy) Jaden as of now. Still working on that. Credit to Hollywood for the wonderful textures! 

Riptide Jaden:

mqPqmqg.png

Jedi General Korr

nHLhGa8.png

Battle Damaged Jaden

hiUl3Se.png

Yuuzhang Vong War Jaden

pQBIU5q.png

Mandalorian Armor Jaden

7RwY9XR.png

And more. I need to find someone willing to make a custom hilt for Jaden Korr based on his Riptide lightsaber hilt, but apart from that and the Correlian suit he's nearly done. Im packing this up and submitting it, check my files to see when it goes live.

Jaden looks very good and realistic (for a game), Rosh doesn't, but he's irrelevant :P

"Varys Ren"

That Varys? From Game of Thrones, right? So now Rosh is an eunuch :P

Hey, @@AuriusPheonix.. Just an update. How's your version of Jaden, coming along?

GMc4EmP.jpg

This isn't Jaden frien', nor a good reference for that matter. It's just an example of human male from Wookieepedia, but somebody pasted a lightsaber onto his hip :/ 

@ http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human/Legends - the second picture (Humans were four-limbed bipeds with a bilateral symmetry)

Official Files have been released! Check the recent files section in the downloads or my personal files on my profile. Next is correlian jaden, and Varys Ren. (Yeah, I did take the namesake from Varys in Game of Thrones. Rhaegar was also an option)

Jaden looks very good and realistic (for a game), Rosh doesn't, but he's irrelevant :P

"Varys Ren"

That Varys? From Game of Thrones, right? So now Rosh is an eunuch :P

This isn't Jaden frien', nor a good reference for that matter. It's just an example of human male from Wookieepedia, but somebody pasted a lightsaber onto his hip :/ 

@ http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Human/Legends - the second picture (Humans were four-limbed bipeds with a bilateral symmetry)

Hadn't even noticed the photoshop XD wow. Hahah.

zOrg and TheWhitePhoenix like this
  • 3 months later...

You could try something like

2lscllw.jpg

Head/hands (and "gun" for the holster) from @Omega1's Classic Jedi Project (CJP) Journeyman Customization I 1.1

Body + original textures from @@Scerendo's Poe Dameron

Holster-belt from @Seven's Han Solo

.....of course, it is not identical, just a thought.....

That model, itself is very good! It's just the face and such that needs some work. If you've made that model, yourself. You should defo release it, when you've finished it. It's definitely the closest thing to the Coruscant Jaden, that I requested. What say you, @@AuriusPheonix?

You could try something like

2lscllw.jpg

Head/hands (and "gun" for the holster) from @Omega1's Classic Jedi Project (CJP) Journeyman Customization I 1.1

Body + original textures from @@Scerendo's Poe Dameron

Holster-belt from @Seven's Han Solo

.....of course, it is not identical, just a thought.....

You should release this skin, it looks amazing  :D

That model, itself is very good! It's just the face and such that needs some work. If you've made that model, yourself. You should defo release it, when you've finished it. It's definitely the closest thing to the Coruscant Jaden, that I requested. What say you, @@AuriusPheonix?

As mentioned above, is is a Frankenstein/kitbach of @Scerendo's Poe Dameron with @Omega1's Classic Jedi Project (CJP) Journeyman Customization head(s).

I made it some time ago for personal use with a yellow Jacket and black shirt like Luke's Yavin Ceremonial outfit (and an "all-black" version and a blue jacket like Han's ESB colors but didn't liked how it turned out). I just added the Holster and gun and recolored the jacket orange.

347ft3m.jpg

The neck doesn't match with the chest so I used parts of the original head to fill the gap. Is not noticeable from the distance but it is in close ups.

axanik, Smoo, Langerd and 1 other like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Holy shit! That looks awesome, @. Gives Jaden an entirely fresh, new look. Considering he's originally from Coruscant, this is pretty much how I'd imagine and would've preferred him to look, at the start of the story (before changing into his Jedi robes, after the inaugural initiation). Only query I have with him, is the lack of hair on his head. If that can be altered, then you'd have the perfect Jaden starting model.

**Edit**

That Rosh isn't half bad, either. Excellent work!

The Punisher likes this

Well, I just got electricity back after 72 days in the dark after the hurricane and still don't have internet (except for the phone) so not sure when I will be able to upload it. Might take some time to get Internet restored. Lots of fallen trees made havok of the communications infrastructure.

As for the hair, the heads are from some models I found at another site, and he hair that comes with both models looks weird so I prefer them without the extra hair.

Kuhe and TheWhitePhoenix like this