Jaden Korr From Riptide

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=ae5a57237b616dde7b8f743c5d339627&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7532&p=107845&md5check=ad0951bb09771513d7cc983d51852cd6&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,8NrWTfzMTgI'); //]]></script>tOozAl4.png&&0

Looking for a model similar in appearance and texture quality

Frankensteining that should be extremely simple.

I'm aware but i didn't want him to be as old as he was in the novel, also that model i posted is the ideal for how Jaden would look in his later years as a Jedi Knight. 

(Despite the eyes which should actually be gray canonically)

Should have used a different topic heading XD

Well, according to the novels, his "canonical" look during JKA is the selectable one that's clean-shaven with short hair.

Exactly right, although the novels made based on the character do have a few conflicts such as eye color (described at times to be either gray or dark grey)

I've always loved this Jaden. I'm pretty sure it's fan art, but man is it awesome.

GMc4EmP.jpg

This Jaden DOES look good! It'd be interesting to see it in-game and also to see what Rosh would look like, too. Always hated Rosh's look (especially his dumb hairstyle) and Jaden's hair looking gingery-red and not brown, as it should be.

Both characters could really do with a major update.

**Edit**

I came across this image of Rosh Penin and thought it might be a fresh, interesting take on him. It'd give his look a much needed update and get rid of those awful looking "Jedi'esque" robes he's wearing.

9RbxlH0.jpg

(Source: http://star-wars-canon-extended.wikia.com/wiki/Rosh_Penin)

Edited by Darth Sion
Mert-K likes this

I can kitbash this stuff together. Easy peasy. Give me until tonight and I'll see what I can do

I am considering releasing all the crap I've made in one big "AuriusPheonix's Random Crap.pk3"

I might make a more in-depth customization to using them gorgeous Haplash heads. So we aren't only in Jedi robes, or base JKA clothes.

Are you talking about both Rosh and Jaden.. or just Jaden?

A NEW bio on Jaden Korr.. This makes for an interesting take and the image shown in the bio looks like he's leaving his homeworld of Coruscant to embark on his Jedi training at Luke's Academy. This would've been moments of days before he met up with Rosh on the shuttle, at the start of the game.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=76c0530d9cd49146ff2af6616ad64f0b&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7532&p=108863&md5check=3fa5ca738e6f339962b5df5f94604c35&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,tGOEaRCk8-Q'); //]]></script>CknBfT1.jpg

(Source: http://star-wars-canon-extended.wikia.com/wiki/Jaden_Korr)&&0

Is that a wikia that tries to combine legends and canon together? Ambitious, if I must say.

A NEW bio on Jaden Korr.. This makes for an interesting take and the image shown in the bio looks like he's leaving his homeworld of Coruscant to embark on his Jedi training at Luke's Academy. This would've been moments of days before he met up with Rosh on the shuttle, at the start of the game.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=41e85f6d8069559793a9607a020979a0&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7532&p=108863&md5check=219a1bc33f4f9487d88173abe303a949&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,soW0FGzMj38'); //]]></script>CknBfT1.jpg

(Source: http://star-wars-canon-extended.wikia.com/wiki/Jaden_Korr)&&0

That would be freakin awesome to see in the game!

GamerRedNeck likes this

Jaden Korr and Rosh Penin, Star Wars Legends.

cDqoqBa.png

After Kylo Ren's massacre of the Jedi Order, Jaden Korr joined the Resistance, fighting to free the galaxy from the oppressive First Order. His survival was facilitated by his Master, Kyle Katarn, who was struck down by the Knights of Ren. In his honor, he continues to openly utilize his lightsaber, but refuses to be called a jedi.

Rey: I thought the Jedi where wiped out?

Jaden: As a great man once said... I'm no Jedi. I'm just a guy with a lightsaber and some questions.

Rosh Penin was paired with Ben Solo during his early years at the Jedi Praxeum on Yavin IV. During this time, he began to harbor feelings of resentment towards his master, Kyle Katarn, whom always seemed to favor his peer, Jaden. As a result, he joined Ben Solo, being inducted as Varys Ren, and slaying his old master in cold blood.

The models aren't yet ready for release yet. I need to get the heads attached properly, as right now the only way they are visible is by parenting them to the torsof_0, meaning that the head wont turn, it will move as the torso moves. But they are coming along relatively well, all things considered.

except this head doesn't much look like Jaden... :ph34r:

That's the point. It's not supposed to look like in-game Jaden at all. It's supposed to be a more modern update of him (more specifically, a "re-imagining" of him) to bring him into the modern era. 2003's version (like everything else in the game.. With the exception of certain things), is outdated.