Seven's Random WIP Thread

I tried doing my own retexture for ST's Rey

UQNReAj.png

I think you should wait a few weeks before releasing it. There is nothing more annoying then spending months on a model, and then someone re-skins it within a week of launch and takes away the credit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against re-texturing or modifying a model, but I think we should let Scerendo bask in his glory for a little while. The coloring is well done.

I think you should wait a few weeks before releasing it. There is nothing more annoying then spending months on a model, and then someone re-skins it within a week of launch and takes away the credit. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against re-texturing or modifying a model, but I think we should let Scerendo bask in his glory for a little while. The coloring is well done.

Oh yeah no I'm not gonna release it for a bit, I just thought it was worth putting up.

I'm still working on the soundpack, but heres a look at what I've been working on

UwiqE1D.png

i see you're making kento marek, awesome, but i have been making a kento soundpack as well, and i had trouble because in the original game, sadly he had only spoke like 3 lines, the rest is pain sounds, the only way to finish the soundpack would be to take sounds from ja and modify them via audacity to sound like kento

i see you're making kento marek, awesome, but i have been making a kento soundpack as well, and i had trouble because in the original game, sadly he had only spoke like 3 lines, the rest is pain sounds, the only way to finish the soundpack would be to take sounds from ja and modify them via audacity to sound like kento

I'm working on it, but first the weighting in his robe is screwed up.

I PM'ed you about Max, and I'll get to him soonish. And for luke I cannot find the model for him. A lot has been extracted from Battlefront, but I haven't seen Luke yet. Let me know if you see anything.

I'm also interested in Max Payne. I hope you got the Sam Lake version.

Hey @@Seven , I was having a look at your Qui-Gon model earlier and saw some opportunities to improve it:

ConceptQuiGon.jpg

I've made the head slightly larger and added two extra hair surfaces so that the default, robed and hooded versions now all have their own hairs reshaped to those specific skins. So now the hair doesn't clip through the hood or is half-hidden by the robes.

I've also retextured his robes to be a little more movie-accurate as he was originally sporting the Obi-Wan colours. Lastly, I did a bit of tinkering with his face texture to make it look a little less flat.

This is mainly for personal use and I don't wish to upload it to the Hub under my username as the changes I've made are pretty minimal. However if you want to use anything in an update to your file you're more than welcome to:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyukh5gmznhj255/quigonKualan.rar?dl=0

Seven, Tompa9 and Langerd like this

Hey @@Seven , I was having a look at your Qui-Gon model earlier and saw some opportunities to improve it:

ConceptQuiGon.jpg

I've made the head slightly larger and added two extra hair surfaces so that the default, robed and hooded versions now all have their own hairs reshaped to those specific skins. So now the hair doesn't clip through the hood or is half-hidden by the robes.

I've also retextured his robes to be a little more movie-accurate as he was originally sporting the Obi-Wan colours. Lastly, I did a bit of tinkering with his face texture to make it look a little less flat.

This is mainly for personal use and I don't wish to upload it to the Hub under my username as the changes I've made are pretty minimal. However if you want to use anything in an update to your file you're more than welcome to:

This is awesome, I was waiting for something like this!!

ConceptQuiGon.jpg

I'm super exited you did this, the hair has looked weird to me tbh. If its fine with you I'd love to release this version in an upcoming update I've been working on. Feel free to leave this one up here, it looks excellent.