Seven's Random WIP Thread

any updates on Anakin 1983, Knights of Ren & Darth Bane Clone Wars

Wow yeah it's been a while. To be honest I may borderline reset Anakin and the KOR. A few months ago I screwed stuff up by removing double vertices.

Not bad at all that is a goo progress, but if that's the '83 Anakin, I would suggest a bit thiner nose (he looks like he have Shrek's nose or if he was made by Trolls lol) and different hair style.

About the sounds i got them, so i can send them to you or just download my old frankenstein version of Anakin / Sebastian

and to bring it back as good reference. btw your head texture and the skin, eyes, eyebrows are looking really good.

yXolUV8.jpg

Edited by dark_apprentice
krkarr likes this

I was hoping if you're still working on Darth Maul's Concept Outfit, @@Seven? I really love the reskin of his robes you did, but it also needs another part on his clothing. Have you got the collar on him?

Oh yes, I've been busy doing many projects on here lately. I'll get back to maul in the next few days and give you an update then.

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

By the way, @@Seven. Would you mind doing a fix on this Samurai Darth Vader that was made by dark_apprentice on here? The only issue there is on this model in the game is the crest on his forehead. And can also you remove the flag on it's back so it would be optional to use him with or without the flag? Samurai Vader Download

tumblr_o7x4g8zFxR1s7zy0eo1_1280.png

Tbh I don't know whats wrong with the gold head thing, so I just got rid of it. Now in the customization menu there is an option for no flag and for npc its vader_samarai_noflag

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5x1zftzatzq5ybq/samaraivader.pk3

KyleKatarn1995 likes this

Tbh I don't know whats wrong with the gold head thing, so I just got rid of it. Now in the customization menu there is an option for no flag and for npc its vader_samarai_noflag

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5x1zftzatzq5ybq/samaraivader.pk3

You know there's actually a Stormurai model on here that has a perfectly fixed crest on it's forehead that you can use on Samurai Vader, it'll look cool. Also when I got to the customization menu in Multiplayer, it appears that he still has his Flag on him. :/