Species, races, and SP skinpacks pool

I used to find a ton of species mods on JKHub even last year, but now, I can't find half of the ones I used to use.

So, can I ask you to pull all the species mods you've got?
What I managed to find on jkhub:

There used to be a bunch of others, from what I remember, namely: female Faleen, another female Cathar, the droid Manga Guards, the Battledroids, Maul customization, Zabrak male customization (a 'lightside' re-skin of Maul), an alternate Rodian skin, Human female expansion, KOTOR droids, KOTOR aliens and human males, a pack that brings Kel'dor pants to hm and back, a pack that mixes tf hf and zf pants, KOTOR jedi, a bunch of other Sith/ Darkside packs for human male and female, a Kel'dor pack similar to Spanki's, and a bunch of others.

TheWhitePhoenix likes this

I used to find a ton of species mods on JKHub even last year, but now, I can't find half of the ones I used to use.

So, can I ask you to pull all the species mods you've got?

What I managed to find on jkhub:

There used to be a bunch of others, from what I remember, namely: female Faleen, another female Cathar, the droid Manga Guards, the Battledroids, Maul customization, Zabrak male customization (a 'lighside' reskin of Maul), an alternate Rodian skin, Human female expansion, KOTOR droids, KOTOR aliens and human males, a pack that brings Kel'dor pants to hm and back, a pack that mixes tf hf and zf pants, KOTOR jedi, a female human pack similar to Spanki's, a bunch of other Sith/ Darkside packs for human male and female, a Kel'dor pack similar to Spanki's, and a bunch of others.

I actually have the Kotor Jedi pack still, but I don't know if it's allowed on here due to it using textures from Kotor 1 and 2....:(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...