I took a look at the models for Jaden. Looking at the robes, I noticed a possible change that could be done. Placing the lower part from one robe to the other.I did so, and the result is this skin. This is my first REAL attempt at working with textures. The other male head is a baldish jaden. Please I did not try to make it look like starkiller. The third is a tattooed female head. That comes with its own torso.
Jedi Human Female:
- One new head: Everything is almost the same as a base head, has tattoos on it.
- One new torso: Self explanatory
Jedi Human Male:
- 2 new heads: One bald, one with a modified version of the bergundy hair. The bald was my first time working with skin texture As you can see, I had to add the shading myself to it >_<
- 2 new Torsos: The first is a pretty basic reskin, nothing that special. The second, when combined with the goatee head in this mod, Transforms into the sexiest thing I have ever seeen. This head comes with a glove on the right hand.
- 1 new Legs option: A darker version of the tan pants. Works nicely with the other skins.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION PUBLISHING, INC., RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASFILM LTD.™ & DISNEY, INC.™ AND/OR ITS LICENSORS. STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ AND WALT DISNEY, INC.™ STAR WARS®, JEDI®, & JEDI KNIGHT® ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF LUCASFILM LTD™ & DISNEY, INC.™