Character Soundpacks

alright, i've got a galen marek pain sound pack done, i'm still not gonna release it yet, but when it does, i recommend you use it combined with @'s galen marek soundpack, because he's denied me permission to release it with HIS soundpack, so i removed all the sounds he made and made it a pack of choke, death, gasp, gurp, jump, land, pain, and push sounds

Please can you just keep it for personal use? Geez.

That's like you deny permission for me to add something to your work and release it, so I release it and tell everyone to add it to your work anyway. Please stop finding a way around it

swegmaster likes this

Please can you just keep it for personal use? Geez.

That's like you deny permission for me to add something to your work and release it, so I release it and tell everyone to add it to your work anyway. Please stop finding a way around it

I don't see the issue. If anything, he's promoting your work by telling people to download your pack for best results with his.

swegmaster, Jeff and Omicron like this

I don't see the issue. If anything, he's promoting your work by telling people to download your pack for best results with his.

thats what i intended in the first place, i don't mean to cause any trouble, and i most certainly don't want this to be like forceuser against @@Xeby

thats what i intended in the first place, i don't mean to cause any trouble, and i don't want this to be like forceuser against @@Xeby

No don't start bringing up issues. Drama sucks, keep it away.

In my opinion, we are all here to contribute what we can with no expectation of gaining anything besides the satisfaction of the community, so variations of work with credit don't have very much reason to not be approved for upload. But at the same time, it's the authors decision and you gotta respect that.

swegmaster likes this

No don't start bringing up issues. Drama sucks, keep it away.

In my opinion, we are all here to contribute what we can with no expectation of gaining anything besides the satisfaction of the community, so variations of work with credit don't have very much reason to not be approved for upload. But at the same time, it's the authors decision and you gotta respect that.

thats why i put my soundpacks up, for the community to use and enjoy :D

Jeff likes this

I've gotten my apprentice sounds uploaded on mediafire with a link, but i'm thinking about whether or not to upload it. I asked @ for permission because, well, obviously the original starkiller soundpack was by him, and I didn't want to make the same mistake of putting up a download link for people to get without permission.

thank you: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d3m4pf09flzxbk0/apprentice.zip

i request this be put under my soundpack section on the 1st page of this thread, recommended to use with kylo's starkiller soundpack, as the pack's only made up of pain sound fx

It's not a fully completed soundpack. If you are able to complete it (with different sounds from my version), to fulfil the anger, taunt, vitcory sounds etc then I will update the main post with it since it will be one totally done by you and can act as an alternate soundpack choice.

swegmaster likes this

It's not a fully completed soundpack. If you are able to complete it (with different sounds from my version), to fulfil the anger, taunt, vitcory sounds etc then I will update the main post with it since it will be one totally done by you and can act as an alternate soundpack choice.

i will, i respect the final notice

Did you make the sounds NO so chill out there's no permission needed.

Actually permission IS needed, since someone went through the trouble of putting it all together and had to go through the trouble of getting high quality audio clips. There's no need to be ingorant of peoples' efforts.

Actually permission IS needed, since someone went through the trouble of putting it all together and had to go through the trouble of getting high quality audio clips. There's no need to be ingorant of peoples' efforts.

I'm not being ignorant of people's efforts, I'm just saying you didn't voice the lines yourselves, or even record them originally, so how in the world should permission be needed from the person who organized them.

Sithani likes this

ENOUGH WITH THE AGGRESSIVE FONT SIZE.

We solved it, no need to keep fanning the flame here.

I apologize if anyone thinks I'm being aggressive. That is not the case. Any issue has been resolved so all is fine :D

Jeff likes this