Character Soundpacks

• 3 weeks later...

i know, but your soundpack has kinda fewer lines than mine :lol:

Well all that was left was dialogue that was directly connected to the game. I could probably duplicate some of the sounds I have, but hearing "You won't get to those droids!" every time he taunts just makes zero sense.

Well all that was left was dialogue that was directly connected to the game. I could probably duplicate some of the sounds I have, but hearing "You won't get to those droids!" every time he taunts just makes zero sense.

yeah, i was being smart when choosing my sounds, i can edit some of mine, like edit my non-ghost obi's anger1 to be " I should have known" instead of having the "the emperor would replace vader"

i have made a tfu emperor palpatine soundpack, but i have one question: i have for the combat1 line "you could have ruled by my side!", and for victory1 "you could have ruled the galaxy by my side", should i keep one and get rid of the other, rid both of them, or keep them both?

i have made a tfu emperor palpatine soundpack, but i have one question: i have for the combat1 line "you could have ruled by my side!", and for victory1 "you could have ruled the galaxy by my side", should i keep one and get rid of the other, rid both of them, or keep them both?

I say change the first one into a taunt.

swegmaster likes this

i'm just wondering if the sounds from the wii, ps2, and psp versions of tfu are available online, because i know theres some extra vader/kento lines in them, as well as lines for darth desolus and darth phobos, as well as revoiceovers of vaders lines from esb with the tfu vader voice in psp