Character Soundpacks

Moving back to the ROTS voices, I noticed there was only one pain noise for Obi-Wan, and looking at gameplay there is definitely more. I've created a really big soundpack for him, and atm its using BF2 pain sounds for him. Does anyone know how to get those pain noises?

So, masters of the character soundpacks, would anyone be so kind as to put together a Dengar sound pack for me so I can release my kitbash of him?

Found this if it helps.

is that ALL of his lines? if so, then i could download it as mp4, convert it to mp3, cut all the lines, rename them to what they would transfer to in ja, then convert the sounds to work in-game, then upload it on mediafire and put a link to it here

is that ALL of his lines? if so, then i could download it as mp4, convert it to mp3, cut all the lines, rename them to what they would transfer to in ja, then convert the sounds to work in-game, then upload it on mediafire and put a link to it here

I can too, so do you want to do it for him or should I? Just no point in both of us doing it.

• 2 weeks later...