Can i have a Shistavanen skin please?

What... what is a shistavanen?

A furry wolf in the Star Wars Universe :winkthumb:

1450703009-jak-portrait.jpg

A character with the head of a wolf, a tail, a human body covered with fur with clawed feetpaw (digitigrade or not).

Their background :http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shistavanen/Legends

Actually, I'm playing with the Silver Dragon skin, but I wonder if it's possible to have a Shistavanen skin for Jedi Academy. The most important things are the canine head (nice looking,  not scary) and naked feetpaw : digitigrade is great, but plantigrade is really okay too (because i remember the strange khajiit's walk in Morrowind :lol: , i prefer a good walk.)

here is an idea for the clothes :

1450703016-shistavanen-negas.jpg

(he has three toes, I prefer four toes, more realistic)

If anyone can make a mod skin for me, for Singleplayer and multiplayer (RP), i will be very happy, thanks!

A nice base ! But yeah, the head need some improvement to be nice. And HE WEARS SHOES I'M GONNA DIE :mellow:

As i say, the most important things are the canine head (nice looking,  not scary) and naked feetpaw : digitigrade is great, but plantigrade is really okay too (because i remember the strange khajiit's walk in Morrowind :lol: , i prefer a good walk.)

I know already this one but... as you know, it's exactly what i dislike <_<

But thanks for you help, friends. If  anyone can do something, i will love him forever :winkthumb:

A nice base ! But yeah, the head need some improvement to be nice. And HE WEARS SHOES I'M GONNA DIE :mellow:

As i say, the most important things are the canine head (nice looking,  not scary) and naked feetpaw : digitigrade is great, but plantigrade is really okay too (because i remember the strange khajiit's walk in Morrowind :lol: , i prefer a good walk.)

I know already this one but... as you know, it's exactly what i dislike <_<

But thanks for you help, friends. If  anyone can do something, i will love him forever :winkthumb:

No offense to you but in reality this will only be a frankenstein. With the new Star Wars movies coming every year, there will be a long time where models for those movies will be made instead. You may indeed dislike the model, but there are some VERY talented re-skinners around here on JKHub which I believe could bring justice to the character you want.

My suggestion? Get someone to frankenstein that model to perfection (regardless of facial textures). Then get a re-skinner to make a new head texture for it. Get yourself some audio clips to give the character a voice and you're set to go.

No offense to you but in reality this will only be a frankenstein. With the new Star Wars movies coming every year, there will be a long time where models for those movies will be made instead. You may indeed dislike the model, but there are some VERY talented re-skinners around here on JKHub which I believe could bring justice to the character you want.

My suggestion? Get someone to frankenstein that model to perfection (regardless of facial textures). Then get a re-skinner to make a new head texture for it. Get yourself some audio clips to give the character a voice and you're set to go.

But hey, how can I get someone? He will contact me on this topic?

Okay. I have the model, thanks to Jeff who find it. Actually modders are very busy, it's why I post again on this topic.

http://www.sendbox.fr/bc9a2b8200100931/Jenda%281%29.pk3

A very nice model, but I think it can be improved :

- draw a black line for the lips

- draw a black line for separate toes,

- pink pads :P

- Longer, bigger claws.

It's that all. Maybe reshape the breast for a male, but if it's too difficult, forget it.

Thanks, maybe another modder will be interested.