[Request] Original Anakin Skywalker (Episode VI)

• 2 weeks later...

@@Lancelot check out this update. I managed finally to make it, but the only problem is that I am not able to make hair :( I could try make you the same model with a hood on and i can make it ghost (like my model of Ben Kenobi ghost). But if someone else is able to make the hair I'm giving the model ^^

P.S. Body is from Old Ben Kenobi and Face with the neck is from a personal request for hooded Vader that Jeff made for me

G6Xu5eE.jpg

KW2UYcs.jpg

Lancelot likes this

@@Lancelot check out this update. I managed finally to make it, but the only problem is that I am not able to make hair :( I could try make you the same model with a hood on and i can make it ghost (like my model of Ben Kenobi ghost). But if someone else is able to make the hair I'm giving the model ^^

P.S. Body is from Old Ben Kenobi and Face with the neck is from a personal request for hooded Vader that Jeff made for me

G6Xu5eE.jpg

KW2UYcs.jpg

Very well done!  :winkthumb:

Okay, it's not perfect yet, the facial texture still needs some work. But apart from that, it is a huge

step to an Anakin model that comes very close to the original one.

I hope you will find someone who can help you with the hair.

dark_apprentice likes this

still doesn't work Kylo. Papi's hair is again painted over his face texture, while the Joker's hair is the worse i ever used till now. It has 3 different hair objects and if i remove even one it looks creepy as you can't even imagine. I am not able to make a new hair model and i cannot paint one (plus the model of Sebastian's head really needs more of a hair model, than just to be painted over his face)

Sebastian face:

6SexeK8.jpg

T_Palpatine:

5FopXA9.jpg

here's the actor Sebastian Shaw showed with hair, now remember, that he was an older person even then, just like sir Alec Guinness (obi-wan kenobi)
they didn't have much make up on, let alone given any hairstyles; they just showed up at the set and played their part when someone said "action!"

try using the HS_ Dooku hair,  or HS_obi-Wan

Rebelscum031.jpg20110720095134_sebastian_shaw.jpg5.jpg

Maybe just create .. new mesh model in blender of the hair and make texture. Some new model parts would be not hard to do in my opinion (The only problem is the texture of them)

Not that much into modeling with Blender for now :D Still gotta much to learn, that is why I asked if someone else who's better than me if he/she could do a new hair?

@@AshuraDX could you help with making a new mesh (hair) based on the photos of Sebastian and his bust for old Ani?

It will be better to make a younger version like this:

young_anakin_and_obi_wan_by_promus_kaa-d

(On the left). Give him Dark Brown hair for Young Anakin then give him Grey hair for the Ghost Anakin.

You only need to model the head. The body can just be re-textured.

Langerd and dark_apprentice like this