Force Awakens

@@Rippur

Give it some time, while there was a steady flow of new models and maps when the Episode 3 came out it wasn't until really after or just before the movie was released. So far all we've seen is a Teaser Trailer and a majority of the designs aren't shown in their full capacity. I can almost guarantee that the modding scene will be revived somewhat when Star Wars Episode 7 comes out so watch for then ;)

Delmi and Bek like this

It takes time and effort to create a new player model, and we don't yet know exactly how the characters will look when the film comes out, that's impossible.

I'd love to see a bald attempt at the new trooper but...no one here is brave enough to give it a shot. Even a poorly made sith saber would be worth the download..

There's no need to hurry. I remember when Episode 3 was announced, everyone was so excited that they

started to create everything about it. The first attempts were awkwarkd, especially the Skins and some maps.

But the more footage and photos surfaced, the better got the results. And as soon as the film was out, we got

really good stuff, like Hapslash's Anakin and Obi-Wan or Sith-J-Cull's Mustafar map.

LOL battle damaged Anakin.   The ball droid is the only TFA model being made already, but the official concept arts reveal enough for some brave, early attempts:

• The destroyed AT-AT walker that is supposedly a workshop/ home to someone, could already be made accurately enough.
  • Also... the almost Hobbit -like underground hangars could be made, there are plenty of photos taken on site that can be used as references.
  • The ' oh so akward'  sith saber could also already be made, so what if it ends up missing a button or 3.

When the film finally hits the theaters, any bigger or minor differences can be fixed for a version 2

Lancelot and ZanderNao like this