What Games Do You Play the Most?

Not just Star Wars, but any games that you spend waaayy too much time playing :P

I'll start, From my Steam logs, I have:

17 hours in Garry's Mod

15 hours in Civ5

14 hours in Altitude (an awesome free indie plane fighting game thingy)

7 hours in JKA, and

3 hours in Skyrim (only because I just got it last weekend)

What are yours?

My half Life 2 has 69 hours on it. Black Mesa doesn't seem to give me any hours but I've probably played that more. I played a lot of IL-2 Sturmovik online in the spring and summer but the servers aren't what they used to be so i quit. That's not on my Steam account but I've probably had hundreds of hours in that. 

I play a bunch of emulators, too, so I kinda jump around on those. Megaman 7 is getting a bunch of my game time now.

I got JC2 multiplayer this summer - 276 hours played.

Bought L4D2 when it was first released in 2009 -  484 hours played

Also pre-ordered The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - 263 hours played

http://social.xfire.com/profile/forcezef shows that I played Jedi Academy 1279 hours in total

These are the games one could say that I play way too much, the rest of my games have around just under 100 hours or barely 30.

I'm gonna have to get back to you on this when I'm home and can look all this up, but basically I have way too much time spent on every Call of Duty since World at War. I think I have the most time spent on MW3, when my friends and I would play about 3 hours almost every night. 

Other than those, probably JKA and KOTOR have a bit, but not as much worth mentioning. Even though I just did.

Flynn likes this

In the past I spent a lot of time on Half-Life (1) and modding it, then SimCity 3000 (and also modding it). Then I played Age of Empires II, but it was a smaller period.Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds was my favourite for quite long. I was also a fan of Sin and later Deus Ex (which I replayed several times, the last being a year ago, including playing mods of other people).

The latest is actually Mass Effect 1 and especially 2 (my favourite). SWTOR was like 1 year, but later I decided not to prolong my account.

Difficult to count hours, etc. Because I usually don't play on Steam. Rarely on Origin. But when I have fun and enjoy the time playing, why do I need to know the hours to understand that?  :P

Flynn likes this

Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast - thousands of hours

Rise of Legends - hundreds of hours

Age of Empires - hundreds of hours

Crusader Kings 2 - 335 and counting

Europa Universalis 3 - about as much as CK2 and counting

Counter-Strike Global Offensive - 316 and counting

Oblivion - about 130 hours (and counting)

Skyrim - same as Oblivion (and counting)

Empire: Total War - 124 hours

Europa Universalis 4 - 41 hours

Team Fortress 2 - 23 hours

Also add all the uncounted hours I spent in NES Super Mario, Minecraft, and NES Dizzy the egg.

Flynn likes this

Most of my days nowadays unfortunately are spent playing MBII, because I can't find anything else to play lol. Any game someone suggests to me is out of my computers powah to play.

However, I also have spent many hours playing old Nintendo games, (Starfox 64, Zelda MM), and playing around with debug roms (thanks cendamos for paying $3000 to release the MM debug rom). Heck, my entire childhood was Nintendo.

Overall, although I do share the fact I like JKA with all of you, I'm a definite Nintendo gamer.

Most of my days nowadays unfortunately are spent playing MBII, because I can't find anything else to play lol. Any game someone suggests to me is out of my computers powah to play.

However, I also have spent many hours playing old Nintendo games, (Starfox 64, Zelda MM), and playing around with debug roms (thanks cendamos for paying $3000 to release the MM debug rom). Heck, my entire childhood was Nintendo.

Overall, although I do share the fact I like JKA with all of you, I'm a definite Nintendo gamer.

If you've got Steam, I recommend Altitude. It's almost like a little flash game, but it's addicting and occasionally infuriating