[Bug fix] Lightsaber style gets stuck

Everyone knows that problem (I think): Everytime you want to change your lightsaber style, it gets stuck after you went

through all three styles. The only way to fix that problem is to use the console and type in what style you want.

It's an example how lazy the developers got after they released only one patch. I think there are mods out there

that fixed that bug, but I don't want to download a whole mod I probably don't need just to get rid of it.

• 3 weeks later...

I bind my sabers and styles to one key.

bind f5 "saber kyle; setsaberstyle medium; addsaberstyle fast; addsaberstyle strong"

Now I push f5 and get Kyle's saber with the three stances I want. Style names are:

fast

medium

strong

tavion

desann

staff (I think)

dual (I think)

I don't normally add staff or dual so I'm not certain on those. Also staff and dual can't be used together.

I used OpenJK, and it works. I can switch between the styles without any problems. 

Never had this problem tbh.

Maybe it's a bug caused by the setforceall command (I use it often). I've never had that problem either when I

played it normally.

It's a bug, yeah. We fixed it in OpenJK. Also, we added some neat improvements to Mind Trick level 4. ;)

I know, this is way off-topic now, but that's just f***ing awesome! Level 4 Mind Trick is finally working :D!

I mean, it's ACTUALLY working, the way it should ever be.

Back to topic:

It's just great how good it works. It was annoying when you are fighting an enemy

and the only style you've got was the blue lightsaber style.

There are still some bugs and flaws in the game, and I hope we can locate every one of

them, so they can be eliminated.

• 6 months later...

I don't know how I fixed it...I found some saber file (was it ui/saber? I don't remember) and found the styles there, then I edited it a bit and now I have: yellow, red, desann, tavion, GREEN, fast (which is either tavion or a fast-animation yellow), and the stance is saber turned off, except it's on...something like that...