Jedi Academy concept art that didn't make the final game

I requested this about 5-6 years ago and it didn't get much attention on FileFront. Perhaps someone could skin and/or model some of the original concept designs for Jedi Academy? I must say quite a lot of these look pretty awesome whilst a few actually did make it to the final game hardly untouched.

P1RJp.jpg

dcu0J.jpg

pTNSH.jpg

FauE7.jpg

Edited by SiLink
Delmi, Malkav, MUG and 1 other like this
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

since this "5-6years" u could learn skinning modeling and much more by your self.. .. And this concept arts are just easy to reskin.. You can draw very good .. so this should be very easy for u.. If you draw the textures .. i'll make shaders reflections etc for them and make them work in game.

( for drawing texture use .jpeg files from assets1/models/player/jaden... )

... I think you're mistaking my request for desperation. This isn't something I've ALWAYS wanted and it's not something I'd even use myself... The point was that in June I found the official JK3 strategy guide which had a ton of easter eggs in it, showing you various things that never made the final game (Including a picture showing the Saboteur originally had a screen covering his face much like a fire-fighter would) and I posted a few concepts to inspire a modder around the time JKHub was launched, then realized I did this around 6 years ago on the FileFront boards.

I honestly do use the Jaden model online just because I made my own menu thingie to be able to choose the hoth gear and I just like having some options without everyone seeing me as Kyle since I visit multiple servers.

I on the other hand do not have the time to mess with this, way too many other things I'd like to make happen.