Jump to content

Sales and freebies


Message added by Circa

These sales are usually temporary, so don't miss out when you see one posted! If you post a sale, be sure to link to it if possible and state for how long it's up if you can.

Most big game sales and freebies are posted on this subreddit, so be sure to check there and post any you think people should know about in this thread. Epic Games also gives out a free game every week if you use their launcher. Check out whatever is free now at this link.

Recommended Posts

Tom Clancy's The Division is free on Uplay (Ubisoft Launcher) for the next 7 days.

https://register.ubisoft.com/the-division/en-US

I highly recommend trying this game out at this price point for sure. I played it at launch and then a couple years later. Launch was rough and the game wasn't as expected but they eventually made it quite good. I'm not a fan of looter-shooter games with gear score. I actually hate them. But this game is really cool. Definitely check it out. I may be a bit biased since I'm a huge Tom Clancy fan, but still. ? 

spacer.png

Link to comment
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Circa said:

Just a reminder that this is deal is now live. Pretty crazy deal for a AAA title.

I dont like it.

Graphically it is amazing.  It looks fun as well. But i dunno gameplay is just so bland.

 

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I dont like it.

Graphically it is amazing.  It looks fun as well. But i dunno gameplay is just so bland.

 

The only weakness the game has is the campaign. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I think it could've been better. But I really loved the details they put in the characters, the maps, the weapons and the vehicles.

As for the multiplayer mode, I was surprised how awesome it is. Out of all the games I have that contain multiplayer modes, this is the one I've spent the most time playing. I especially enjoyed the space battles, which was definitely the best flight experience I've ever had in a Star Wars game. The ground battles were also really good to play.

This game is definitely a vast improvement towards EA's first Battlefront, that's for certain.

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

I dont like it.

Graphically it is amazing.  It looks fun as well. But i dunno gameplay is just so bland.

 

 

12 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

The only weakness the game has is the campaign. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but I think it could've been better. But I really loved the details they put in the characters, the maps, the weapons and the vehicles.

As for the multiplayer mode, I was surprised how awesome it is. Out of all the games I have that contain multiplayer modes, this is the one I've spent the most time playing. I especially enjoyed the space battles, which was definitely the best flight experience I've ever had in a Star Wars game. The ground battles were also really good to play.

I think the campaign was pretty bland, definitely. If they hadn't made the main character a typical redemption story, it would have been truly epic, imo. Ended up being way too typical.

Multiplayer really shines in any place that the heroes and villains aren't present. They essentially ruin the game's entire premise and structure and are incredibly frustrating to play as and against. I love playing in the small modes that have heroes disabled, like Blast and Strike. Unfortunately they never made additional content for those modes after the TLJ DLC, and lacked in maps at launch in the first place.

16 minutes ago, Lancelot said:

This game is definitely a vast improvement towards EA's first Battlefront, that's for certain.

I'm torn because I think the first game played better, focused more on trooper play, and had more enjoyable modes. But it also had a huge lack of content and was limited to the OT, which was its biggest downfall. I think looking back, I liked the first one much better simply because it was more enjoyable to play, but the second one isn't far behind.

But you can now get that all for free, which is pretty great. If anyone reading this hasn't tried the game, now's your chance.

Lancelot likes this

spacer.png

Link to comment
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...