ME3 N7 Valiant Model

You build for the medium you're using. Increasing the texture map size when the ultimate medium is going to be Jedi Academy would be a waste of resources. It also taught me to paint with much more limited resources than I would use otherwise. I don't think it looks low-res in JA at all, which was the whole point. 512x512 is still very standard in most games. Using higher res textures is typically a waste.

nibs must be replaced based on how much/long it's used. If you have a tablet with a rough surface it will wear down faster, if it's very smooth it will last longer. that's about it :P Also there are some nibs that wear out faster, but the standard ones are usually fine.

I've only dealt with 2 tablets but I didn't have any calibration issues.

Wacom, pretty much the industry standard, both mine and Inyri's are Wacom tablets, just different models.

You have to use it quite a bit daily like say if you were a graphic artist by profession to really burn through the replacement tips/nibs. Mine doesn't get a whole lot of use since I like to sublet my texture jobs so I'm on my original tip still and I've owned it for 6 years.

Never had a problem with calibration. Only problem I had was the right click on the mouse wearing out and the Wacom brand mouse is pricy ($45), it's nice cause it doesn't need batteries but I finally gave up after my 3rd one and just use a plain old $19 logitech mouse from target.

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...